65

"Shut up

"Shut up. That's why your pants are flooding."

I looked down at my ankles with a scrunched face. She's dumb. Onika really acts like she was born under a rock sometimes. Either that or she's just straight annoying and a butt hole.

"They're supposed to be like this. What?"

"I thought I said shut up?"

I chuckled and got in the car while she glared at me. Just upset for absolutely no reason. We're on the way to this fucking court and it's so early. I think that's why she's mad. Her birthday was the other day and she claims that she can still feel the hangover. Which I agree because I felt like shit again this morning. Whatever we did for her birthday, we don't need to do that for a minute. I think we woke up on the floor.

Unfortunately, I have to be at the case and part of it. Because my name is brought up, they want me to be on the stand. Basically to talk about the relationship I had with the girl and the time period we messed around. That's it. It's like that because ole girl mentioned me. Said I was a possible parent and needed to be swabbed. And because Onika is defending Trey, she had to say my name as well. Not in a way to defend me because that's not what I need. I'm just there to see if a child is mine.

The things Onika wanted to prevent but I wouldn't let her. I've prayed so much for this baby to not be mine. And I know that sounds so bad but it's true. I don't want any other child to be mine if it's not from Onika. My purpose for ignoring the bitch was so I didn't have to take care of a kid. I didn't want it. Plus I had met Onika already when she did that. At the time, Onika was still being mean and calling me a fuck ass nigga. While I was calling her a bitch. I still knew that I wanted her and was gonna get here.

But I know that sounds selfish to want to deny that child. Whatever. I'm really thinking about myself and my family. The consequences of learning another child that I didn't even raise in its baby years. I would be shit out of luck. So yes, I do pray that baby isn't mine.

"Your boobs look good."

"You was just talking shit about what I have on. Gon on." I pushed her hand away and she popped me. Now if I choke her. This driver probably thinking we're crazy. We're not, we're just really expressive. "We gotta go pick up your boyfriend right?" I rubbed her thigh while smirking at her. Her focus was on her phone so I decided to just pick at her.

She paused and looked at me like I was crazy. Then she turned away like I said the most hurtful thing ever. I was just kidding. Aw. Now I feel bad. She can always make me feel bad when I pick at her spot. That probably wasn't the best thing to pick about anyways. Especially considering her past with him and the fact that their relationship wasn't healthy. Damn.

"I'm sorry thickums. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I held her waist and made her look at me. She's really upset. "I'm sorry." I pecked her lips over and over. I'm trying to ease it because I know she's not feeling me now. I play too much, that's my problem.