43

"You like those?"

"You like those?"

"I used to. This baby doesn't like shit." I mugged and turned back to the tv. Yes i'm upset because every time I eat fucking grapes I throw up. This baby is putting me on a diet that doesn't even need to be here. The shit pisses me off every time I throw up something.

I picked around the fruit bowl, only eating the things that hasn't made be throw up yet. Heavy on the yet because no telling what's next. I have three months left and i'm really ready for them to be over with.

"So have you told everyone the gender yet?"

"No Beyoncé I have not. Have you?"

"Have you, the fuck."

I looked at her to see she was mugging and rolled my eyes. I'm tired of her I swear. Wanna get smart with everything, i'll smack her.

Ming came in the room and jumped on my bed causing us to bounce a little. She's been so clingy over here. I wonder if she was like that with momma. It's never an issue because it's only when we're chilling around. When she wants to go to sleep she'll either nap in my bed or go in the other room. Whatever is best for her. It doesn't even matter to me, she does what she wants. I'm her sister not her mother. Still make sure she's being taken care of though.

"Nika."

"What?"

"Can you get me these?"

"What are those?" She wasn't even showing me anything, just asked me to get her something I can't see. When she turned the phone I saw they were the yeezy 450's. I have two pair, I just don't wear them. I have the black and the tan. "I have those in my closet. I've only worn the black ones once. The tan ones I haven't wore at all."

"What size do you wear?"

"5 1/2."

"Ou me too." Cause she's tall as hell.

"You can have which ever one's you want."

She jumped off the bed and ran into my closet. It'll take her a minute to find them, all that shit in there. Since i've been pregnant, i'll just throw stuff around in there. I don't hang clothes or fold them. Just sit them on the carpet. It's not like my floors are dirty so who cares.

"Damn you need to clean up in here."

"Wanna do it for me?" I asked sarcastically.

"When i'm bored and just sitting around I will. But right now? No."

I shook my head and closed the bowl sitting it on my night stand. Don't even want it anymore. Ming came out the closet with a shoe box and kissed me before running out. Either she's a big ass twelve year old or I was a small as twelve year old. I think I was just small.

Beyoncés hand went to my thigh and I side eyed her. She been getting on my nerves and picking all morning, now she wanna rub on me.

"What, Beyoncé?"