51

"I don't know why she won't smile

"I don't know why she won't smile." I chuckled at Gisé. She keeps doing this face that I don't even have an explanation for. All yesterday when we were practicing, she smiled. But today she just won't. It's funny but I really want my baby to smile. She's acting like Bey. Maybe it's because when we were practicing, Beyoncé kept goofing around with her and making funny faces.

"You think she pooping?"

"No she's not pooping. She's just playing around. We can take them like this because she's not about smile for us." I looked at Gisé and she was just staring at me. As soon as it's time for the pictures, she's gonna do that face again.

This four month old is a goofy. She gets that from Beyoncé. Literally. Then Bey gets mad when she's crying and acting all upset and wanna say it's my fault. This is hers.

We went to the photo booth and got in our positions. Of course Gisé did the face again. I don't know what's going on with her today, but we just took the pictures. Momma couldn't stop laughing because it's funny. It really is, but I can't laugh right now. I'm trying to be serious for the pictures.

Once we were done, Gisé wanted to laugh. Like so hard her face was red. It confused me because she's four months.....how is she laughing and playing around like this?

"That baby has been here before." Mama Tina grabbed her from me and kissed all over her face. I agree. No way she's so aware of things. Too damn young for that shit.

I've learned that baby talk isn't the way to go. Of course I wouldn't talk to her like she's an adult, but i'm also not going that goo goo gaga bullshit. That's what confuses babies. I rather her be intelligent without that.

Plus it's annoying as fuck.

I went to Bey and sat in her lap while she sat on the little couch. She wrapped her arm around my waist from behind and put her forehead on my back. Now she know she's not that tired.

Her hands were rubbing my stomach slowly and slid down to my legs. My bare legs. She know I don't have any panties on. I wouldn't have sex with her this morning either because i'm still recovering from the other day. This girl did theeeee most, but wouldn't fuck my face. Like bruh.

"Stand up." She tapped my leg and I looked back at her. Why am I getting up, "Stand up baby. We finn go in the restroom."

"You gon fuck my face?"

"Onika."

"Then we aren't doing anything."

"Mcht."

I leaned back on her and watched our parents take their pictures. They're so cute and smiley. The way they've grown to be close with each other is the best feeling ever. My dad is the only one bitter and weird. He's so annoying. I've tried talking to him twice and each time, I cried. But no one knows this.

I handle my own.

"Bae I don't wanna make you cry again."

"I like it though. I promise you you're not hurting me."

"I gotchu."

"When?" I turned around happily. If she's serious, i'm gonna go to the bathroom right now. It's been a minute since i've had her penis in my mouth. I'm missing it so much.

"Baby...calm down. When we get home."

"You were just ready to take me in there but now you don't?"

"I'm not fucking your face in here. Then your  whole face will be messed up."

I rolled my eyes and sat back on her chest. She pinched my thigh and I jumped a little because it hurt.

"Stop. Fix your face, it won't be long before we're back at the house."

"Ok."

Annoying. She know she didn't have to pinch me.

"Stop touching."

"Onika you know that's hard to do."

I shrugged and pushed her hands to the sides of her. Making sure she couldn't move for nothing. Before I started, I moved up to kiss her. She kissed back so hungrily and started to thrust her hips slowly. Aww she's ready.

So I gave it to her. Taking her in my mouth and working my magic. She be acting so dumb when I give her head like we've never done this before.

"Mm hmm." I pushed her hand down. She's not about to fuck my face yet. First I need her to be close to cumming. That's always the best fucking.

"What the fuck Onika."

I love hearing that. She was shaking like I had already made her cum. I positioned my body so she could thrust and gave her the go.

"F-fuucccckkkk." She pushed my head down harshly and kept going. Yyeessss! My eyes were watering but who cares. I moved both hands on the sides of her so she could move more and felt my breath go away.

There's spit and cum all over my face and stuff. The best shit. A bitch don't even feel depressed anymore. Maybe this is what I needed. Some good dick.

"I swear foe god i'm finna fuck the shit out of you." She pushed and held my head down so all of her was in my mouth. Now I really can't breathe. I started tapping her as her cum was shooting down my throat.

I feel like me dying and coming back to life made my breathing worse. No way i'm tapping out. This is not me.

My tears were falling so fast and I felt like I would pass out. I kept tapping but she probably can't even feel it because she's cumming.

"Shit." She finally yanked my head up by my hair and I inhaled so hard. Her cum dropping from my face with my tears and spit. I started coughing and taking deep breaths while on my hands and knees. Shit yo. "Bae you good?"

I nodded while breathing heavily. Still trying to catch my shit. It feel like it's running from me. For some reason I couldn't stop crying.

"Yo face red as shit. This why I didn't wanna do this." She grabbed my face and made me look at her. "You look sexy with my cum on your face." She whispered and wiped my lip with her thumb. I can't fucking breathe and she talking about me looking sexy. "You good baby?"

"I love you." Was the only thing I could say.

"Why you look like you can't breathe? Were you tapping out?"

I glared at her, still in the same position and she laughed.

"No but for real, we're not doing this again. You look wore out and bruised up."

I finally sat up on my knees and wiped my chin with my palm. Licking my lips.

"I loved that shit, I wanna do it again."

"Fuck no. Crazy ass."

"You knew this before you got with me Bubbi. Come on, do it again." I grabbed her hand and she pulled it back. She's scary. I'm the one damn near died. "If I can get you back hard you gotta let me." I smiled. I'm so serious. I reached for her dick and she pushed my hand away.

"You know like I know that you can get me hard. Stop. Cause if you get me back hard, imma fuck you."

"No you're not." I sat back on my legs.

"Let me give you head."

"Nope. Let my suck your dick again."

"No." She pushed my shoulders back so I fell. It all went so fast, she ripped my tights off. "Open."

"Noooo. Bey I wanna suck it again."

"After I suck this." She pushed my legs open and licked my clit.

Daammnnnnn.