97

"Sit in my lap

"Sit in my lap." I pat my thigh. She's making me horny and there's literally no way it can be fixed right now. We're back home, celebrating my dads birthday. He just wanted all of us to come over for a barbecue and just have family time.

Onikas family is coming as well, so we gotta see how that'll go. Hopefully it doesn't leave my baby crying because then it'll be an issue. Last time she cried over them was when she was pregnant, it's always when she's pregnant. The most recent time was when her mom was ignoring her and she was going through that miscarriage. It's always my babies involved. Better not be no shit today. I refuse to see her tears.

My head already a bit sore because of these braids. Mama be trynna kill me or something because Solo doesn't be acting like this. I just wanted my hair done man.

"Come on Nic, stop playing."

"I'm not playing, I just don't want to."

"Onika that ain't fair. Look at what you doing."

"What am I doing?" She sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her stomach. My babies in there. She cried like a mother fucker when she found out that she's having twins. Said it was to make up for the two babies she lost with me. Then she thought about the baby she lost with Trey. But she got over that quick because she said that just wasn't meant to be.

My baby been emotional as fuck.

"Oh. Why are you hard?"

"You look good and we haven't had sex since the trip mama."

"Oh...ok. Well I can't sit here long because Gisé."

"She good. Damn." I held her waist feeling her apply pressure on my dick. Now she wanna tease. Lord. "Onikaaaa."

"I'm just trying to sit back, chill."

I sighed before grunting and arching my back a little bit. No gay shit. She just sitting right on my tip. Ion think she know she is, all this ass.

"Baby you gotta sit up." I tapped her thigh.

"Beyoncé how imma sit on your lap to hide it and you tripping?"

"I'm sorry, just stop moving."

"Ok."

I sat there with my head back and eyes closed. I'm suffering and it's not even funny. Might have blue balls after this. She'll be excited to suck my dick because i've never gotten blue balls with her. Onika be tripping. Said she wanted to suck my dick while I have blue balls just to see how it feels. It won't feel like shit to her. Imma just be going crazy.

She leaned back on my chest and I just sighed. Oh my gosh.

"I'm sorry."

"It's good, Nic. Be still."

"You wanna go upstairs?"

"No."

"Ok...Well what can I do?"