13

"I'm drunk Bubbi. Omg and guess what?"

I looked at a drunk Treasure and just listened to her talk. She drunk soooo much. How does she not get alcohol poisoning? I would've been fucked.

"What boo?"

"You're s-supposed to guess." Her face fell and I sighed while sitting up on the couch. This club big as shit. I don't know where Robyn find these clubs and get us in VIP but she do her shit every time.

"Ummmmm. You're drunk?"

"Duh silly. I'm really really drunk. You should get drunk too. I love your shirt and your hair and your shoes. Who does your hair?"

"My Mama."

"Oh that's cool. Kiss me." She grabbed my face and pulled it into hers. It caught me off guard and I had to hold her because she was leaning. Gon fall off the fucking couch. I pulled her over to me and she straddled me, pussy out. We almost tussled over this dress. It's so short that if she even attempts to bend down, all her ass is gonna pop out. I was already against it and then I saw she didn't have panties on. Not even a thong and she has so many of those.

"Treasure, wait." I put my hands on her butt to make sure the dress was still down. We don't want to flash all these people. It was still down so she kissed me again, but this time it was so nasty. I felt myself grow so fast.

I've been mentally dying. We still haven't had sex and she rarely gives me head. I haven't fucked anybody else or anything. I'm going crazy for her. She act like she can't take anything sexual being done to her. Sensitive ass. Every time I give her head she'll cry or scream. That's because I lock in until she can't take anymore. And she be ready to tap out after five minutes.

So I wonder how it'll be when we fuck. Heavy on the when. I went to her neck and pleasured there. It's a sensitive spot right here that'll make her so tense. It's really funny because she'll whimper. No wonder she got those lips tatted here, she knows her body.

"Oh my god...I wanna fuck you so bad."

"You say that every time and never do shit." I grabbed her neck and bit her lip. I'm obsessed with them. Sitting my lips on her tatted ones, I rubbed her thigh in slow circles.

"Get drunk like me and i'll consider it."

"How you know i'm not drunk already?" I'm not. I had one shot so i'm a bit tingly, that's it. Lauren and Onika are the most drunk ones. We don't even know where Lo is. I saw her walk away with some guy. Usually T would make her sit down and not talk to guys, but shit who I am to tell Lauren what to do? I don't even think she like my ass.

"I'm not stupid. Here." She pushed my forehead back and reached over for the bottle. I held her waist so she wouldn't fall, and so her dress wouldn't rise. All i'm scared of is this dress. Don't want nobody to see what's about to be mines forever. I'll kill them. "Mmmm." She kissed me and pulled my tongue in her mouth. I swear she so nasty.

As soon as she pulled away, Henny was being poured down my throat. I wanted to tell her to stop so bad but I just let it roll down. It burn like hell but it's Treasure.

After me she put the bottle to her lips and drunk it. I wiped my mouth and hers as my stomach was getting hot. All she drink is fucking Hennessy. Any liquor fucks me up but brown just does something different. I wonder why she doesn't drink anything else.

We sat there sucking each other's faces off until I started feeling it. I kept rubbing closer and closer to her pussy but she wasn't paying attention. She was talking to other people and I just wanted her to talk to me.

"You a bad chick."

"Mm?"

"You a bad chick."

"Thank you."