62

"No

"No. Leave my ass alone."

"Move your hand." I glared up at her and she whimpered. I'm trying to eat her ass and she acting scary. We've never did this before and i'm trying to change her life. I've eaten ass once and that's it. I'll do anything to Onika, I suck her toes when I want to. She just be acting like a little punk. "Move it."

"I'm scared Bubbi, will it hurt?"

"Fuck no. I'm eating it like I eat your pussy."

"Have you ever gotten your ass ate?"

"What the fuck? Onika move your hand."

She moved it slowly and I pushed her legs back up. I spit by her hole and let it slide down her ass. The way she was watching me was so funny. Went from moaning and crying to scared. I just dove in and started tearing her ass up. Literally.

It's on her if she's too loud. Our families are here because Thanksgiving is tomorrow. The mothers thought it would be so nice to come over here and cook. They're still downstairs cooking now. Those women don't play. I'm sure our dads are asleep because it's a bit late for the old people.

I think it's nearing 10pm. Which isn't that late but we hit the bed early over here. Since Gisé, we don't stay up late like we used to. Especially Onika. Gisé will be sleep on her chest so she's for sure gonna be out. It was different when Gisé would have us up all night, but now she goes to sleep. Our baby like to rub on people when she's sleep. It's weird.

It tickles to me so I rather Onika do it.

"Fuucckkk baby." She pushed at my head and I stopped for a second. Looking at her face to see she was panting hard and looking at the ceiling. I dove back in which made her scream. Hell no. I'm not trying to get that talk. So I moved back to her pussy and sucked on her clit. Her legs clamped around my head but I never stopped.

Not until she gets her nut.

"Bub- shit." She gasped and forced my head away. I watched her cum ooze out and smiled before going back in. First I need her to ride it out and I wanna taste it. "St-stoppppp." She squealed and moved up the bed. I went wit her ass. Why she acting brand new? "Fuck fuck fuck! Beyoncé baby please!"

Here she go screaming.

"Shhh." I moved to hover over her and smiled at her face. It was in a pout with tears and a bit red. Big baby. "Gimme kiss mamas."

She weakly gave me a kiss and I smiled into it. I be fucking her all the way up. But I bet she'll fix that attitude. Wanted to call me a bitch today because I wouldn't make her plate earlier. Like huh?

There was knocking on the door and she rolled over whimpering. Clutching her legs together. She kept whining while I got up to answer the door.

"Baby hush." I whispered while putting my shirt on.