16

I laid in bed with Treasure and held her waist. We've been like this a few hours cause of me.  I just don't want to move right now. Like her titties are so comfortable to me and I love it. Don't even need no pillow. But right now she's complaining about them hurting. Talking about my head is pushing on them. Whatever. Im convinced she don't want to be simpy and lay with me.

Sometimes she'll catch herself doing things and it'll make me smile. I know she really like me but she just trynna keep this whole Treasure bitch thing going.

She was so serious when she said don't wear her name out. That's all i've been calling her because I like it. But she'll give me the stank eye or something. One day she ignored my ass the whole time I was at her apartment because I was saying Onika.

It's funny when she gets mad and all quiet on us. The same way her and Robyn annoy me, it'll be Robyn and I annoying her. Lauren doesn't like me so she's kind of chill when she's here. She'll lay up under Nic until she's being put out by Nic. Then i'm getting the stank eye from her. But she doesn't go anywhere, just to Robyn's room. Nika still won't let that girl move out. It's funny.

"My titty hurts."

"Mcht no it don't. If you don't want to lay with me just say that."

"I don't want to fucking lay with you Beyoncé." Well that hurt my feelings more than I thought it would. Mean ass. She lucky i'm done calling her a bitch because this would've been the perfect moment to get her ass.

Cold hearted ass.

I still get called a fuck ass nigga though. Just got called one yesterday for not hearing her call my name. It was crazy. She got all mad and ignored my ass. Treasure is literally psycho.

"Onika....stop being so rude."

"Stop calling me that. What is wrong with you? Imma stop coming over if you gon keep saying it."

"Mcht it's your name. Why you don't like it so much?"

"I just don't, like, there's no reason. It's just not as appealing to me as it is everyone else."

I nodded my head. I'm still gonna call her Onika and we both know this already. She was sitting there on her phone while I kissed around her titties. A bra and no shirt is her favorite thing. Just have those thangs sitting right. Then the little shorts combo, I smack her ass all day. And she doesn't even like that but I love watching it jiggle.

As I started to leave hickeys, she smacked my head. My hickeys she give me be so sexy, so I wanna leave her some too. She never lets me. Always using her job and college as an excuse. Just don't want people to think she taken and shit.

Well in my eyes she's taken by me and i'll fuck up any nigga that come her way. She know this. The other day in the mall I had to go in on a dude. Tried to talk to her talking about some, "I heard about Treasure and I wanna see what the box like. You hard to find but I caught you baby." She just smiling and shit like he was really spitting game.

Every nigga come up to her be saying shit about "Treasure" and how they heard about her. It's not like she really fuck these dudes. Just play with they head until they can't leave her alone. Then they crawling at her feet like me. Only difference is that i'm not getting put out and dogged out no more. I've passed that level and i'm first in line. Never leaving my spot.

"Stop hitting my head before I squeeze you so hard my nigga." I let her titty go with a pop before kissing my work. Now she look like she got a man at home.

Just watching her lay there was making me horny. She always make me like this randomly. We can be in the car and i'll look at her, boom my dick hard. I've never had a moment where she would tell me she's horny. If she didn't get so wet I would think she didn't fucking like my ass. But that gushy gushy prove different.