7

Yes I remember it.

I was fully aware that whole night because I only had two shots of tequila. That don't really mess me up, unless I take a lot. I was good last night. Treasure gave me some words and I was really listening.

I'm glad I talked to her because she helped me see a lot. Any time we sit and talk like civilized people, instead of jumping down each other's throat, I learn something new. Last night she helped me see that the way I do women, is a way that I would kill anybody for doing to my mother or better yet, my sister.

Somehow she knew about Kila. I don't know, but it surprised me. She even knew that Kilas family is a good one. Like really good. They always call her and check up, make sure she's okay financially and all. They're great actually.

Right now you wouldn't believe where I am.

Couldn't believe I got here last night either. My little junior was jumping, even though we didn't plan on doing anything. I don't think i'm ready for that. Just the little shit she's done got me acting up. Ion think i'm ready. Still can't nut without her, but I guess that's cool for now.

I watched her as she slept wildly. Little mama was so drunk, I literally had to walk with her. If I wouldn't have, she would've hit the ground. We tried to help her walk on her own and it wouldn't work. Plus she had heels on so that was worse. Even when we took them off her feet.

The most we did last night was kiss. I slept with my face in her neck, my lips right by the tatted ones. I'm in love with them. I tried to shower with her but that didn't work. She pushed me out even though she couldn't fucking stand for real. Really I wanted to get a peek at the name tattoo. I wish she would just tell me.

While she laid with her arms over her head, facing my way, I was beside her. Just loosely holding her waist. We fell asleep with her wrapped around me, but a lot of moving happened last night. She called me baby and all types of cute little names.

I woke up to her calling me "Bubbi" in the the middle of the night. It was cute and I thought she was tripping, but she wasn't. When she pecked my lips and called me Beyoncé is when I knew. I'm guessing that's a new nickname or something. I wouldn't even be mad, it's adorable. She was trying to tell me to let her go so she could go pee.

When she's not being mean to me, I think she can really be a sweet ass girl. I think I just set her off. Yea I definitely just set her off.

The sound of her phone ringing made me
jump. It's so quiet and boom, this loud ass ringing. I tried to reach for it but she sluggishly turned to it. Scrunching her face at the light. This room is dark because of her curtains, but it isn't too dark. The sun still shines in a bit. I love her home.

"Yes Robyn?" She whimpered and rolled into my arms. Literally put her face in my shirt. I just smiled and held her. "What the fuck do you mean?!" She jumped up so fast and threw the cover off of her. My heart fell because that's my best friend too. What's going on?

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty I swear to god!! I fucking told you! Didn't I tell you that if some shit like this happened it was over!?......Yes i'm hungover but fuck all of that!" She started screaming. Literally to the top of her lungs yelling over the phone. "Yo....i'm on the way. Both of y'all got me fucked up! That's on my motherfucking motha!" She chucked the phone and snatched some sweats out her drawer.

"What's going on T?"

"Just come on.....I gotta fucking throw up." She paused and looked into space before walking to the bathroom. I heard throwing up so I went to at least hold her hair back.

It was a whole lot of that before she brushed her teeth and damn near left me. I had to chase her fast walking ass. I'm confused as hell because why are we speeding? When we got in her car I had to stop her. She was obviously beyond pissed.