14

I'm trynna figure out why the fuck she leave after we do anything sexual. It's starting to make me feel some type of way. Like she on that get back shit. Thought we had an understanding that we wanted each other and that "playing" shit is over.

I called twice and she didn't answer so i'm about to pull up. No way she's about to play with me. I'm attached and been through that heartbreak shit before. Not doing it again. So she need to let me know where her head at.

Robyn opened the door with a scowl and I pushed past her. Get her crybaby ass on. I went straight to Treasure's room and Rob followed. She must be sleeping in here.

"Where she at?"

"I don't know, she came home but I didn't see her because I was sleep. Only reason I know that is because her keys are gone. Beyoncé i'm like really hungover and you just doing all this isn't the best feeling."

I mugged her as she laid back down.

"Where could she be?"

"I don't know Beyoncé."

"You the one that know her damn schedule."

"I only know the times not the days she go. Well she's off work today I know that. But I don't know about school. I don't track her every move."

"Then you don't know the fucking schedule if you can't tell me her every move."

"Whatever you say Bey."

I got in the bed beside her since I was still in my pajamas. Maybe if I face time her she'll answer. It's worth a try. I called three times and she answered on the last.

"I can't talk right now." She had her glasses on and a messy bun. Why can't she talk? Then she just hung up after staring for a minute. I swear to god. It didn't even look like she was at work or school.

I know the surroundings of the lady house that she works for and the school. That was neither. She was definitely in a house though. The curtains told me that. Instead of tripping I just laid under Rob. I'm a bit hungover too and can throw up any minute now.

As soon as I rolled over and saw T wasn't there, I brushed my teeth and left the house. Haven't did shit else with myself. My hair looks a fool and I damn sure didn't wash my face. Treasure would beat my ass. If she ever fucking talk.

Robyn pulled me closer like a teddy bear and I hugged her back. Guess i'll go to sleep too.

"Treasure youn got too many more times to decline my calls."

"I keep telling you I can't fucking talk. Stop calling me."

I tossed the phone back on the bed and Robyn just stared at me. I've interrogated her ass and she don't know shit either. Treasure tell her everything but if she left while she was asleep then I believe she doesn't know. I even went through her phone and saw some crazy shit. Made me regret it.

"Maybe something important happened...."

"Like what? Everything important in Treasure life is on display for us. We're no secret to her."

"You're right but....your never know Bey. She won't even tell you her real name."

"You just don't want us to be into it again."

"Yea but.....yea you're right again." She sighed and looked at the Tv.

I paced around the room while thinking. She would've said something if somebody died. To Robyn at least.

"You got her location?"

"She turned it off."

"Oh hell no." I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone. She making me nervous and mad. Nervous because we don't know where she is and upset because she won't talk to me. Not even an "i'm fine." That would calm me more than anything.