85

"Onika you already got all this shit for his birthday

"Onika you already got all this shit for his birthday. Why you still buying stuff?"

"Cause I want to. Mind your business...Plus this is for his room. I'm turning the extra guest room up here into his room. I don't want him in the one downstairs because I want him close."

Now she know Gisé isn't gonna like that. They have little conversations at night and they wake up together, she's gonna be upset. She already gets upset when Vontaè isn't here and she's in her room alone. So imagine how she's gonna act about him moving out.

I just know it's gonna take some adjusting.

"You're asking for war within this house."

"No. My big boy deserves his own room. Gisé likes to mess with his toys and stuff. You know she's bossy and he's gonna give her whatever she wants no matter what."

True. Even if he doesn't want to give it up, he will just so she can be happy. Then he'll just play with her. Even though it's his and he had it first.

"Alright baby." I turned back over and started back reading my book. She's in the bed and i'm on our couch at the end of the bed. Usually it's her reading books, but she just finished this one and I told her to let me read it when she was done. It seemed interesting so I decided to take a step into adulthood. "You haven't worn your glasses in a minute baby."

"I know."

"Why is that?"

"Because I just haven't been wearing them. But my head's been hurting so, I need to start back."

"Mmm."

We sat in silence and really just did our own thing. She did shopping while I stayed reading. I don't know why she likes to shop so much, it's crazy. Then she'll try to drag me to the mall and shit. I don't do malls, I online shop for everything.

"Can I come lay between your legs?"

"Bey."

"Please?"

"Okay one second." She got up and went to the bathroom. I watched her dig a booty bite and giggled. All that ass be eating up them shorts like crazy. That's why she be wearing my stuff instead of buying her own.

When she came back out, I got off the couch and waited for her to sit down. She got against the headboard while I laid between her legs and grabbed the computer. Sitting it on my chest so she could finish what she was doing.

Curtains. She's looking at curtains for Vontaè's room. If she don't just buy some regular ass curtains and call it a day. She wanna get custom made shit like he care.

"Baby-"

"Don't say shit."

I nodded and left her alone. She's trying to get all this done before the party starts later. We're the only two awake in this house because it's damn, 5am. The fact that she woke up this early was insane. I didn't expect to go pee and see her typing in the computer.