8

"It's best friend day!" Robyn ran in my room jumping on my bed. I haven't been able to get rid of neither of them. Beyoncé comes over everyday and Robyn is staying with me. I'm making her. Since she was dumb enough to move into HIS house. After I told her not to do that. Then she lied to me and said it was hers and his. Now that this has happened, she just now telling me.

Sometimes she pisses me off, but I don't want to deal with her babyish ways. We'll be laying down all day.

"So where we going Rob? Get yo ass down little girl."

"I'm 22..."

"And i'm 23...sit down." I gave her a look and she slid down slowly. She knows when to play with me. "Now where are we going today? So I know if I wanna make an excuse not to go." I joked. Her face frowned and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be annoying. Y'all have been doing really great and I love you guys so much. Now, I want to go to this trampoline place. It looks so fun! After we can go out to eat together. Sounds cool?"

"Ok yea, that's cool." I nodded and got out of the bed. The shit she's naming, I need to get up now. I'll take forever to get ready. Firstly I got out some athletic shit. Just a sports bra and the matching tights. I got these new dunks that'll go so good with it. Finally I have a reason to wear them. I dry buy shit because I don't have a reason to. "Ouuu Robyn! I have a pussy wax appointment in an hour!"

I forgot all about that.

"You have time so hurry up." I took a shower and headed out. But I ran into fucking Beyoncé. Why did she come over so early?

"Where you going?"

"My wax appointment."

"Let me come wit you."

I gestured for her to go and she went. She was gonna do the most about going anyways. Might as well just say yes the first time.

We got in my car and I drove silently. I'm really scared because...I haven't gotten a wax in a while. Like it's crazy. Not too crazy, but for me, it is. This shit is about to hurt. I'm gonna be sore as fuck.

"Appointment for-" I looked at Beyoncé to see she was already looking at me. Sike. She thought. "Appointment for Treasure." I smiled at her. Her whole face fell and she smacked her lips. She doesn't believe me when I say I don't use my real name for anything. Unless i'm around my family. Even they know I don't like the name so they say nicknames. Robyn's people know it too, I stayed with them for a few years. Of course they would.

We went to the back and I asked Bey if she was coming. She looked nervous but I pushed her in. It's not like she's about to see my coochie. The chairs face the other way so she'll be looking at my head. When she sat down she turned around so I could take my stuff off. The wax lady is really cool, but I still feel weird when she's face deep in my pussy.

"Does waxing hurt?"

"Yep. Real bad."

I put the little covering over my cooch and laid down. Robyn was texting me about later so my phone was in the air while I typed. She acts like she can't stay there by herself when i'm gone. Everywhere I go she's riding with me. So i'm surprised she didn't try to come with me today. Probably because I said pussy wax. She's seen me naked on many occasions.

"I'm scared Bey, hold my hand." I reached above my head and she grabbed it. When the lady came in, my heart started beating real fast.

"Why you acting like you've never done this before?"

"Because it's been a minute." The lady left back out and I whined. She needs to come on and get this over with.

"Lemmie see." Bey peeked her head up and I pushed the cover down a little. "Mcht girl that ain't shit. I'll still eat you out."