19

"Come here."

"I'm so fucking pissed. Don't touch me."

"Bubbi just come lay with me and calm down. We can talk about it when you feel better. Come here now." I was sitting on my knees in the bed trying to keep her cool. Something about her sister and stuff. It's not my business unless she tells me so i'm gonna keep quiet until she does. Just be there for her the best way I can without being nosy.

She stayed pacing at the end so I crawled to her. Pulling her by her arms only for her to yank away so forcefully.

"Look...i'm trying my best to be helpful and chill, so help me help you. If you want space like that, I suggest you go home Beyoncé. Because i'm not gonna just leave you alone when you're so upset like this. Take your pick." I rubbed my forehead while slumping down. She's stressing me out with her stressing and i've tried being considerate. Shits hard.

We just looked at each other for a moment before she took her shirt off. Finally. I've really been wanting to cuddle with her all day too. Just wouldn't say that because i'm not a bitch.

"See....I want you to be calm and happy. When you're upset it makes me feel bad because you're such a happy person. Don't get so worked up. I know what's going on is fucked up, so I understand. Just let me be there for you Bubbi." I pulled her to lay on me and held her.

Beyoncé is such a vulnerable person. If she likes you, she'll be okay with telling you how she feels. I've learned that about her. It isn't hard to read her. That little tough act she has isn't even 100% real. It is, but not all the way. There's times when she can be sensitive but doesn't want to show it. I always catch it and try my best to change my way. Just so it can be easier for us. More so her.

The easiest way to calm her is sweet talking. I heard her mom talking to her yesterday and Bey is such a baby to her. It's cute because no one else can make her that way. Unless it's me. I'll have her crying. But I don't want to do that. Only when she's trying my gangsta. Which is almost every damn day. Like i'm supposed to be Kila or something.

"I don't want you to hurt me Treasure."

"I'm not gonna hurt you. As long as you play your cards right, I won't have a reason to. You've been doing amazing so it's only fair that I be the same way. We're fine." I rubbed through her hair while she rubbed me. Just wanting to touch on my body. She's a freak even when she's sad.

"I wanna be with you."

"I understand but there's also things that set us back. We aren't ready."

"How? We like each other and we already act like we're together so why not?"

"The titles make things complicated. Bey you're still stuck on the hurt from your past and I still have things going on that I need to close. Things that'll make you upset and question my trust. I don't want that to happen while we're in a relationship. So I want to build and make things simpler for the both of us. Instead of going into a relationship with hardships in the beginning."

"Question your trust? Do I need to be questioning it now?"

"No because I tell you the truth. We aren't together so there isn't anything I have to keep from you."

She sat up off of my chest and moved away. It confused me when she started to put her stuff back on. What did I say so wrong? It's true that we aren't together and its also true that I have nothing to keep from her. If we were a couple, I would have all my secrets closed so there wouldn't be any type of false loyalty on my end.

It's the smart way to go.

Since we're single, I don't have to close my secrets. Neither do I have to keep them from her. If I wanted to, I could tell her. Shit, if she wanted me to I would. Because I can do that. Yaknow why? Because we're single.