75

I'm about to slap Giselle

I'm about to slap Giselle. She's really being an asshole, but it's fine. When I go upside her head she'll swear i'm doing too much. It's nobodies fault that SHE wanted to go on vacation. She know i'm always late and she know there's nothing we can do to change that. And here she is the only one tripping.

My Momma isn't even tripping. Her Mama isn't even tripping....so why is she? I'll beat her ass. And honestly, we aren't even late for real. We have a whole hour, and it won't take long for us to get there. Aggy ass.

Everybody is already here because they decided to come last night. As soon as we figured out where we were going, we told them so they could be prepared. End of the week is here and they thought it would be smart to just stay the night. Since they knew we would take the longest. Smart idea.

"Onika."

"Shut the fuck up talking to me Beyoncé. I'm dead ass." I glared at her from the sink. I'm trynna brush my damn teeth. Woke right up and started dealing with the kids. Vontaè slept with gum in his mouth so I had to comb his hair out and wash it. Then Gise wanted to throw a fit because she couldn't get to her hair. That's my fault since I combed it into a ponytail last night.

She just has so much hair and I don't like for it to be all over her face and stuff. It's always in the way and she'll be trying to brush it away with her hands all day. But I forgot to leave a piece out. Don't know how I forgot that but I did. Bad mom moment.

"I'm saying....we don't have long."

"I don't care." I started washing my face. We have everything together, once I get done with my face we can leave. Fuck my hair, it's in a messy state right now and I don't have time to deal with it. It's whatever. We all look like shit. Except for the kids of course.

"We're just waiting on you baby. I'm sorry for rushing." She kissed my cheek and left out the bathroom. I sighed to calm my anger because she was really pushing me. That's why she let the shit go. She know how reckless I can get.

Once I was done, I combed through my hair and threw it into a messy bun. I look so much like shit right now. Just as she said, everyone was downstairs waiting on me. It's 6am....so they look really tired.

"Mommy." Gise reached for me with her thumb in her mouth and I grabbed her. She started twirling her hair while laying on my shoulder and I fluffed her ponytail. Jesus.

"Mommy....." I looked down at Vontaè and he grabbed my leg.

"Go outside baby." I bent to kiss his head and he went towards the garage. I'm sure Ming and Caiah are out there. "You ready Momma?" I turned to her getting off the couch and she sighed lowly before nodding. She's so tired.

"Robyn and Lauren are already at the airport."

"Ok. Are their parents coming?"

"No. Robyn's mom has to deal with those boys and Lauren's has to work."