56

"Gisé

"Gisé...girl you are not that tired." I chuckled at the way she fell asleep. Right inside her play area. It's just like a gate that separates her stuff from the rest of the living room. Bey hates when she's inside of here but it's really helpful because she likes to grab shit. Mainly when i'm cleaning.

I took a quick picture of her before grabbing her so her back wouldn't hurt. She will fall asleep anywhere. Just crazy. I laid her on my shoulder and she started moving a little before stopping.

We went upstairs and I walked into the room. Beyoncé was on the phone and I glanced at her. I've been trying not to act so suspicious but it's so hard when she makes it obvious.

"I just need to know if it's mine."

I went in the restroom and grabbed my suit off the back door. I'm about to get ready for work. Today is the first day that I actually leave home for work. Hopefully Gisé doesn't throw a fit because I would hate that. If she cries over me leaving, i'll probably cry too. She's six months and peeps everything. I'm sure she knows i'm leaving, just doesn't know how to react.

Beyoncé was still on the phone and I passed Gisé to her. I started changing my clothes while standing in the mirror. There's an hour for me to spare. Barely.... Once my clothes were on, I went to the restroom and started my hair.

By time I finished, Gisé was wide awake. Crawling all over the floors and fucking with shit. Damn. I had to speed up with my hair because she came in the bathroom and that made my nerves bad. I was about to start biting my nails.

I picked her up and went into the room. Bey wasn't in there anymore so that explains why she was on the floor. I swear she pisses me off sometimes. You know i'm doing my hair, getting ready for work. Why leave her? She just thinks about her damn self.

Obviously that gave me an attitude, but i'm trying to work on it. I went downstairs and she was nowhere to be found....Yo. I've got thirty minutes to be at work.

Fuck it.

I went upstairs and got Gisé dressed, packed her baby bag and some breast milk. Momma has been asking for her anyways so i'll just take her over there. Now i'm really in a rush. I grabbed my purse with everything in it and ran to the car. Gisé thought it was so funny that I was running.

"Baby it's not funny." I buckled her in and moved to the drivers seat. Jesus. Beyoncés car is still here so i'm confused. Whatever she has going on, that's her. I have too much going on. "Momma i'm on the way with Gisé." I spoke through the car. She called at the right time.

"Ok baby. Luckily y'all stay closer...don't you have to be at work soon?"

"Yes. Which is why i'm almost there."

"Stop speeding."

I eased up and went the speed limit. This woman.

By time I made it there, I was late. Jesus. Momma was sitting on the porch and came down when I  stopped.