58

"You want me to do what?" I looked at Bey confused

"You want me to do what?" I looked at Bey confused. She's drunk and acting a bit out of her mind. I'm about to smack her in her shit. She got one more time.

I leaned back on my arm and scrolled on my phone. I'm about to go upstairs on her because she's doing too much. Yea i'm a freak but I also have morals. I don't need people knowing about the shit I do for real. It was different when I was known to be a fly bitch that wasn't for commitment. But now i'm in an actual relationship that I admire. I don't want people in our business.

"Beyoncé stop fucking talking. Real shit."

"Come here." She leaned over the couch and grabbed my ankle. If she pulled me while i'm on this carpet, i'm kicking her with my heel. "I'm finna yank you."

"Beyoncé I don't think she's playing with you." Lauren tried to whisper and I raised an eyebrow at Bey. She better listen to her. Always thinking i'm soft for her ass. I mean, I am but to a certain extent. I'll still knock her ass out.

"Get up and come here."

"No Beyoncé. Damn leave me alone." Only reason i'm not drinking is because of my baby. She's been throwing temper tantrums like crazy and I wanna be aware when Mama Tina calls me. I know she's gonna throw one.

We went to the doctor and all, and they said it's just her throwing fits. It's nothing wrong or
anything. We just have to stop her from grabbing her hair. They suggested mittens, but Gis threw a fit over those. Kept screaming and kicking. So I don't know what to do at this point. I'm trying.

"I just want you to come here, so bring your ass."

I sighed and got off the floor, walking to her on the couch. She wrapped her arms around my waist and grabbed my butt. Doing too much. I know I just did what she said, whatever. I'm gonna always do that.

"I like these braids on you. You gon let me pull on em?"

"You pull these braids and imma slap the shit out of you."

"While i'm deep in it?"

"I'll slap you now."

"Mcht, you better not."

"Then leave my braids alone."

She bit her lip at me and I straight faced her. Jesus. This is how she acted when I was pregnant. Wanted to be all on me every second. Even though I didn't wanna be touched. She doesn't give a little fuck. Just so selfish.

"Let me suck it." She grabbed my boob and I groaned. I sat down next to her and she put her face in my boobs. Sucking the top that's exposed. Knew I shouldn't have worn this. I'm really surprised she let me. "I'm ready to go." She crept her hand to my thigh and I pushed it off. I'm not doing shit tonight because she did enough last night.

Beyoncé likes to try to and have sex every night. I'm not cut like that. By now I thought I would be used to it, but hell no. She's too full of stamina.