103

My baby got white toes, she must want me to suck em

My baby got white toes, she must want me to suck em. I don't care how nasty she be trynna say I am, ion give a fuck. I'll lick her whole body, I basically have before. Especially with the way we be fucking. Them tattoos get the most attention.

"Let my ankle go!"

"Come here!"

"No Beyonce! I'm not trynna be nasty right now."

"You never wanna be nasty when I want to."

"Girl be quiet because it's not even like that. I was just being nasty with you five hours ago."

"You're counting!?" I gasped because no way. Nastiness doesn't have a fucking time limit. When she look good I wanna fuck her all day, simple. She don't even have to do anything but enjoy the feeling, dang. "Can you just come give me a kiss then?"

"Stop pouting Bubbi, come on." She held her arms out and I crawled up the bed to her. I took over the kiss because she was trynna peck my lips and move on. Knowing damn well that's not how I roll. My hand went around her neck and I sucked her bottom lip. "Alright."

"You look good, haven't seen the blonde in a minute."

"I know, get off me."

"Mcht, you get on my fucking nerves." I rolled off and got out the bed. She really do work my last nerve. Literally always want me to get off of her. In the beginning we were so clingy, she was holding onto me every second of the day. Sometimes she does but usually she doesn't. I'm gonna make her back clingy, I do not care. Start fucking her crazy again.

"Chill out."

"You chill out." I left out the room to check on my kids. We're supposed to be leaving later and I think Onika told them to go find something better to do than bother her. So there's no telling what they decided was better for them to do. I pray I don't have to pop nobody's ass. They're good for the shit. Especially Gisé and Omari. I'm sure they're the ones i'm gonna have to deal with too. It's always them. "Kids kids kids!!!"

"It was Sé!" I rolled my eyes and went towards the playroom. They're voices were coming from there. At least it's in here and not anywhere else because I would be really pissed if they fucked some shit up around here. "Dada! Sé color on the wall!"

"I did not! That's your handwriting! I'm trynna help you clean it off and you lie on me?!"

"Stop yelling." I picked up Omari as he ran to my legs. That's definitely his handwriting and he just lied like that. We've gotten him for doing this before that's why he so quick to try and do that. Now Onika about to whoop him. Lord. "Why you lying?"

"GG said don't say that." He started flicking his lip and whispering. Then the sniffles started cause he knew he was really in trouble. "It's telling stories, Dada."

"Why you telling stories? Now you're gonna get a whooping because why would you color on the wall again? Didn't mommy get on you the other day for that?"