45

"It's too damn early to be playing

"It's too damn early to be playing."

"Ain't nobody playing B."

I shook my head and calmed down my laugh. I'm sleepy as shit and these niggas come being goofy. They better chill before my baby wake up and I have to get cursed out because of them. Then i'm really gonna go in. She's been tired and I don't wanna get put out of my own room. That would really tick me off.

"We always knew you would be first to get somebody pregnant. We just didn't think you would be all in love and shit." Shéyaa nodded while the others agreed. I'm really tired of them.

"Why would y'all think that?"

"You a bitch and slang more dick than us." Jac added on.

"No way this nigga just admitted to a bitch getting more pussy than him. That's questionable my guy." I ashed the blunt and pulled.

This is why i'm sleepy. Shéyaa came with weed galore like it was normal. Just rolling the shit up and passing it in rotation. Drug dealing ass. But he smart as fuck with it. He got a whole strategy. The nigga was intelligent as fuck in school.

"Nah but for real. How it feel to have a girl and future family? You know that settling down shit been on my mind lately." Shé been wanting to settle down since he started with the streets. That's just something he did to support his family.

"It feel good. I knew I would settle with her before we even made it official. She got that vibe that just let me know she mine yaknow? It's like we took each other out the hoe phase. Both of us weren't even ready but we made each other ready."

"Heavy on that took each other out. Treasure was the name of the streets. And half these niggas couldn't even say they hit it. They just knew she had game and couldn't be fucked with. So when you said that name Treasure, I was shook as hell. You did yo best shit my guy."

"Crazy thing is, I didn't even know who the fuck she was when we met. Just knew she was mean as fuck so I called her a bitch. She so damn smart with shit though. She was telling me about myself in the most mean and honest way. I was calling her a bitch just to hear the backfire from her. It was weird but I loved the way she held back on me. Didn't tell me her real name even after we had sex. She was that serious."

"Damn. What's her real name?" This nigga Jac think he slick.

"Nah man. Can't tell you that. She'll prolly feel me say it in her sleep and come whoop my ass. No sir."

"So what you saying is that yo girl beat yo ass?"

"Hell yes. She know i'll get that ass back though. But yea she got them hands too. She my little savage. Can switch a glock before a nigga blink."

"Ion believe it."

"Don't fuck with my baby. She harder than all these bitches." I chuckled. Ion know why people don't believe me when I say Onika is gangster as fuck. She threw a gun in my hands without telling me shit! She held a gun to a nigga head without either of us seeing her coming. "I can text her right now like something wrong and I bet she come in here with the glock. You won't even know she coming. How much you wanna bet?"