59

"Girl you are not off the hook

"Girl you are not off the hook. Only reason I let you do that was because it had been a minute."

I sighed with a pout and got off the bed. She is not letting me do anything to her. She's upset about the girl being in our room. For a minute I thought she forgot about it, but hell no.

I'm guessing us having sex last week was the last time for a while. Going fucking crazy I swear. It feels like i'm about to nut in my jeans. The way they're exposing my legs, it'll be so obvious if I get hard.

"Baby."

"Beyoncé stop talking to me....Had the bitch in my room....smoking. You really don't deserve shit."

I groaned and left the room because she's been saying stuff like that all day. Feel like i'm a teenager all over again. Mama stayed doing that. I'm aware that I was wrong, but I don't wanna keep being reminded of it. It was dumb.

"Come back!"

"No Onika." I stopped in the hall to see what she would say back. When she didn't say anything, I went back in the room. I'm not trying to fight. She'll come out swinging and we'll be play fighting all around here. But the only thing is that she's serious, just not hitting hard. "What?"

"What was going through your head when you brought her in this house, period?"

"A child that could possibly be mines."

"And you couldn't meet up for something like that?"

I sighed and rubbed my head.

"Or if you didn't wanna do that, the living room? Simply calling me and letting me know you were having another woman in?"

"I didn't think I had to tell you anything because this has nothing to do with you." I mugged and she just nodded her head with a small smile. That wasn't supposed to be so hostile, but i'm really annoyed with this. Even though I don't have the right to be. "I didn't mean it like-"

"No it's fine. You're right, it has nothing to do with me. So therefore, I won't worry about you and your problems." She seemed so calm with it like it was nothing.

"Onika..."

"It's cool Beyoncé. I act too much like your mother instead of your partner. I'll let you do your own thing baby. It's so fine." I watched her walk past me and groaned. Why would I say some shit like that? One dumb thing on top of another. Just can't shut the fuck up. I was walking out the room when she was going down the hall. "Caiah are you coming with us?"

"Where?"

"Wherever. Name somewhere and we'll go. I just wanna get out, i'm bored."

"I'm coming! Let's go to the nail shop." Ming ran out of her room and Onika chuckled.

"Not there. I have Gisé and I don't want her inhaling that."

"Well let's go to an aquarium."

"That's cool."