70

"Bey you're killing me papi

"Bey you're killing me papi."

"Take it. Come on, sit up."

She whined while doing what I said and I grabbed her hips, holding them down. Always putting herself in situations that she can't handle. Just be wanting to do shit. I was chilling until she came out here trynna be apart. Now she crying.

"Beyyyy I can't."

"You can, you will. Let's go."

I moved to hover over her and she pouted before making noise of cries. It was cute watching her make a Gisé face. Now they look alike when they're crying, that's all. That baby is my twin otherwise. I can see little specs of Onika coming out of her though. It's really amazing.

"Come on. Don't ask to do shit else i'm doing."

"I thought it would be fun but you're killing me. If you didn't want me to do it you should've said that. Fuck ass." She rolled over and got off the mat. I laughed while smacking her ass and getting up with her.

For some reason she thought she could work out with me. Came to the back house in work out clothes and all smiles. I was trying to tell her she didn't wanna do it but she insisted. So I worked her ass out. It surprised me that she made it this far. Yes she was doing work outs after Gisé was born but it wasn't close to what I do. She do lil cute shit to get her body back, I work out to maintain muscles. Huge difference.

"I'm telling Vontaè that you hit me."

"So. I'll hit him too."

"You know my baby can throw hands, he finna tear yo ass up." She drunk some water and walked out the house. I followed her all the way back inside and to our room.

As soon as we walked in, Ming and Makayla jumped. Literally their bodies took a screenshot. Onika raised an eyebrow at them, lost on why they're even in here. I just chuckled and sat on the bed. They look suspicious.

Onika walked to them but they just giggled. She rolled her eyes before going to the bathroom. I thought she was finna get on they ass.

"Ming!"

"Yes, Fatbutt?!"

"Bitch!"

"What!? That's your name right?" She walked to the bathroom with a teasing smile. It's so funny when Ming call her fat butt because she sound like she picking. Which she is.

We couldn't hear what they were talking about but Makayla just stood there. I pulled out my phone and went to my messages. I'm bored as hell now, we need to do something besides sit in the house. Onika just started a new case so we need to have fun before she get to ignoring the house to work.

I was chuckling at a meme when Caiah came in the room. Makayla ran from her spot to the bathroom. He didn't look happy and he stopped walking, glancing at me with a frown.