22

"You can't drink so you think to start smoking?"

"I've always smoked Rihanna get out of my face." I took a pull before blowing the smoke out. She's been down my back so much since the damn perc thing. It's annoying at some point. I'm already going crazy because I can't drink shit. They won't let me. And I haven't been out. Just sitting in the house and then work.

Sometimes class but that's certain days. So far I haven't had one because it's only been a week. Monty has been coming over here everyday too. Making me so upset. But it's whatever, I did it to myself. Just wish they would've left me alone. I don't even know how I ended up away from Trey in the first place. Usually i'm with him for days after that. But somehow, I wasn't with him.

I wish I could remember. Like so bad.

"Yea but you've never smoked this much. Onika you don't need to feel any type of intoxication to make it."

"Don't you smoke more weed than me?"

"Yea but i've always smoked a lot of weed."

"So. Leave me alone."

"You're annoying."

"Back to you. Lauren do you wanna come with me?"

"Where?" She sat up from the bed looking like a tomato. She doesn't smoke with us when we do but she did with me today. So she's high, but not really high.

"I have to do something for someone. Oh wait never mind stay here." I got a text and smiled so big. I'm about to get fucked really quick. Well not quick but i'm about to get fucked. No it's not Beyoncé and it's not Trey either. Although he was considered. They would kill me if I went around him though.

Plus Monty has my location now so I can't go anywhere near Trey. He'll break me in half. So i'm meeting with an old friend. This dude is so fine and chocolate. I passed him up for Treys ass but not this time. Hopefully he isn't too big because my pussy can't take that.

luke: i'm outside baby

coming:

I put the blunt out and grabbed my purse. This better be a good time I swear. It's starting off as a date but if it goes well then these tights are coming off. I'm already pantiless on purpose.

"Where you goin?"

"On a date."

"With?"

"Damn Robyn." I sighed heavily and went out the door. She's doing too much. Not everyone is gonna sneak a perc on my tongue. Only Treys psycho ass.

On the way down I ran into Monty. He just won't stop popping up randomly. Like leave me alone. Dude wouldn't even let me go past him.

"Where you goin?"

"I'm going with my friend Monty. Move."

"Who yo friend? Let's go meet em."

I rolled my eyes and went down to Luke's car. It was the only one out there blasting music. He let his window down when he saw me and a cloud of smoke came out. I immediately glanced at Monty because I know he's gonna say something. Like he doesn't smoke zips a day.

"Hey how you doing? I'm Luke James." They shook hands and talked a little. When Luke let his window back up Monty stared at me.

"Don't get into no shit Babydoll. I'm so serious. Imma be on that location all day. Let me see you somewhere you don't need to be. I'm pulling up."

"I'm grown as fuck."

"I really don't give a fuck. Be careful and I love you."

"Love you too." I walked around and got in the car. They are so annoying. Why do all that just for me to leave?