86

"Baby look up

"Baby look up."

"One second." I typed in my phone. She's been calling me for like two minutes but I have shit to do right now. Nobody told her to come to my job. The gesture is appreciated but she needs to be quiet right now. I'm trynna focus.

Ms.Hicks is really serious about these new people and I have to make sure they're together before she gets here. If they fuck up like I never taught them anything, i'm gonna really flip. Cause I put a lot of time into them.

Making my family mad and being away from my kids. Just might quit on them and continue my regular work. It be dumb shit they fuck up on.

Beyoncé came and stood in front of me, and wrapped her arms around my waist. I just ignored her and read the recently sent message. I'm trying to get this over with. The quicker I finish the longer she can bother me.

"Gimme kiss. I'm not playing."

"Bey."

"I'm dead ass, girl."

Without looking up, I gave her a peck and went back to my phone. I'm not trying to ignore her, but as soon as I start working she wants to bother me. Like I love my baby but she be being worrisome some times.

"Onika." She wrapped her hand around my neck and I finally looked at her. I'm about to get pissed off. "Give me a kiss." Her nigga voice came out and I bit my lip. She know what she doing, I swear. "I want them lips on mine, not in yo mouth."

"You want em in your mouth?"

"That'll work." She smacked her lips into mine and I stumbled back. Did she have to do it that hard? I just took it and put one hand behind me to give support against the wall. I'm not even gonna stop her, just kissed her as deep as she kissed me. "Come home." She pecked my lips twice and gave me those eyes.

I should go home, shouldn't I?

"I can't baby."

"You can, you just won't."

"No, I really can't. My boss is on her-"

"Maraj."

My heart dropped. I looked towards the door and saw Ms.Hicks standing there. Her eyebrow was raised and she sized Bey up. Ever since Beyoncé's case, Ms.Hicks has been iffy about her. I don't know what's going on, but she really finds any way to get me away from Beyoncé. Not like that, but if i'm on the phone with her at work, she's calling me to do something. Or if I say I have to take off, if she hear Beys name or the mention of her, everything is flipped into her needing me. I'm just confused, but it could be a coincidence.

"Hey....i'm sorry." I mushed Bey off of me and ran my hands over my dress. That was really unprofessional and I know she's gonna say it in a second. "Um...the workers are in the glass office. We were just waiting for you to-"

"This....is unprofessionalism. I don't want to walk into one of my offices and see a worker doing PDA....work on that. Meet me in the meeting room." She walked away and I sighed.