41

"I like it

"I like it." I smiled and pointed towards Monty. He's been so....under me, since he found out I was pregnant. Like he wants to go get everything for me instead of letting me do it myself. It's cool sometimes but there's moments when I want him to chill. And he's always pulling up out of nowhere. I can be leaving my apartment and he's pulling up asking where i'm going.

"Alright. Hurry and do what you came here to do so we can go. Ion want you in here."

"Ok." I walked up the stairs of the club and looked around. My nerves have been bothering me about Lauren. It's been way too long that's she hasn't called or anything. I've been so confused.

Finally I spotted her in the corner dancing on someone. This bitch can't be serious.

"Nicole!" I walked towards her. It's loud as shit so i'm sure she didn't hear that. "Lauren Nicole!" I walked up on her and pulled her off of him. She's drunk as shit. That explains why she's all on this dude. It's like she forgets all her morals when she's intoxicated. She's a whole pre-k teacher. What if one of those kids parents are here?

They'll see their child's teacher giving niggas lap dances. It's not cool.

"Nika baby!" She smiled widely and I tried pulling her away. The dude yanked her back and I almost popped him in his shit.

"Let her go nigga."

"Treasure....youn remember me?"

"No. Who the fuck are you and why you think it's cool for you to yank my best friend like that?" I rolled my neck and stepped in his face.

"Bitch I gave you the best head of your life."

"Couldn't have been the best when I don't remember. Let her go." I pulled Lauren just for him to pull her back. "My nigga you got one more time to pull her."

"She ain't going nowhere."

"You got me fucked up." I moved Lauren and launched at him. Couldn't even hit him before I was yanked back. I should've brought my gun with me because he would've been got shot in his face.

"Let her go lil dude." Monty pulled his gun out on him. Why did I let him give me head? I don't even remember who he is. That's so sad. Now I feel like a whore. "You got two seconds before I air yo shit out."

"Man ion want her anyways." He released Lauren and I yanked her. Now i'm back pissed with her ass. Monty stayed back and handled that dude while I handle Lo. She's about to get her ass chewed all the way out.

When we got to the car I threw her in the backseat before getting in the front.

"What's your issue Lauren?"

"Nothin."

"It gotta be something if you doing all this. Since when do you go out without me or Robyn? You going through one of those spiritual moments again?"