38

"You feel one breeze and wanna get suited and booted

"You feel one breeze and wanna get suited and booted." Beyoncé mugged me. This trick is supposed to be taking my pictures, not talking to me. We're driving out to my moms house to tell everyone else the news.

We were supposed to go after the case, but they weren't home. So we decided to do it two days later, today. I'm scared more than anything because daddy and I had a deal. I already broke it from what I did with Trey, but that's over. Now that i'm actually in something that I find healthy, it should be fine. But he isn't gonna think that way.

All he's gonna think about is the bad that I went through. We agreed that when I came here to live with Robyn's people, I would focus on school and only that. But I ended up falling off because of we know who. They thought that I let him go after the first time, but that was obviously a lie. The recent issue with him is when everyone found out I was still talking to him. Besides the obvious three.

"Can you just snap the pictures and shut up?" I grabbed the phone and swiped through them. She did really good.

"Why you covering your stomach?"

"Because I don't want the whole social media to know. I have a reputation."

"What?"

"I'm kidding. I just don't want all those people in my business."

She walked up on me and watched me post them. All she does is stand against my butt. Like back up! But I like to feel her close to me sometimes. Feeling her dick against my butt just because, what a feeling. I'm a feign.

"Come here." I grabbed her face from behind and turned my head until our lips connected. "Mmmmhmm." I hummed and grabbed her through her jeans. "Let's have a quickie, i'm horny now."

"When are you not? But no, we gotta drive two and a half hours, let's go."

"Baby for real. My pussy wet."

"Oh well."

She's trying to be funny because I left her hard last night. Oh well, she shouldn't have pissed me off talking about my feet. I know they're small. So I played with her and then didn't let her cum. Petty I know but it was fun.

"Please."

"No. Go booty." She tapped my butt and I snatched my purse before walking off. Now i'm mad. Robyn was sitting on the couch because she was riding out there with us. Well not with us, but she would be down there behind us.

I left out the apartment and headed to my car. We need to stop for gas first before we be on the side of the road before we even exit. They were taking forever so I sat on my phone doing whatever.

I'm really horny and she think i'm playing. She bout to do something to this pussy, real shit. One thing i'm not doing is going to my parents house with a throbbing clit.

They finally came down and Beyoncé tried to make me get in the passengers seat. I'm not moving because she doesn't even know where she's going.

"Why I can't drive?"