76

"Mmmmm

"Mmmmm. Them stinky feet." I sniffed Gises feet and pretended they stunk. She's so damn goofy, she think it's so funny that i'm saying her feet stink.

Onika is still asleep so it's only us two awake. As always.

I'm trying not to be so loud but Gis likes to scream and she laughs loud like her mommy. So Onika can't even get mad about that. But I give it a little more time before she groans and begs us to quiet down. Knowing damn well that won't happen. All because of Gis. She's the ring leader.

"Dada!"

"Shhh baby. Mommy's sleeping."

"Dada, Mommy!" She yelled while turning her head to Onika. Alright now. When she gets yelled at she's gonna wanna cry and cling to Onika like that's not who yelled at her. "Mommy shhh?"

"Yes mama."

" 'tay."

I chuckled at her and continued on my phone. Gise was right next to Onika, sucking her thumb and holding one of her feet in the air. Her attention span is short like her mothers, that's so annoying. I be trynna talk to Onika and she'll be doing one thing, then forget i'm even talking. So I have to repeat all I said.

"Giselle. Get your baby."

I looked down for one second and she done crawled all over Onika. Omg. Now the meanie is woke and ready to get on our asses for nothing. She's been sleep for the longest. She needed to get her ass up anyways so Gise did the right thing. Should've slapped her ass since she always wanna hit on me. She know Onika gon pop her if she do that though. I will too...so I don't get why I get hit all the time....

"Don't say it like that." I don't like how she said it like she just my baby. She came out of her coochie.

"Get her."

"Alright. Damn." I moved up the bed and grabbed Gise, rolling on my back and lifting her in the air. Her bad ass always doing something that gets us in trouble. It's just the first day of the trip and we already getting attitude. "You're a suck partner."

"No no Dada. No." She was reaching down and I stopped holding her in the air. Crybaby.

We need to be getting up and start preparing to go see Onikas family. Momma Carol has called like three times asking if we were awake. I been saying we're waiting on Onika because we are. Something tells me that she'll be coming over here to get her. Carol does not play with them. I couldn't really get the real feel because we stayed so far away so she wasn't over much. But now that she's around more, I see. Ming got punched like twice on the plane and it was funny as hell. Of course they didn't think it was funny though.

"Lay down." I laid Gise on my chest and she sighed heavily while rolling her eyes. She don't even know why she doing that. We might as well go back to sleep because Onika won't be up no time soon. Just wait until those mothers come get us. They'll be having attitudes but oh well.

Me U & Hennessy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara