> A castle. : Silverloon

Silverloon !! :3
Royal AU

I gave an extra at the end! ^_^
------------------------------------------------------
Narrators POV
There was once a beautiful and elegant kingdom, there was a castle at the middle, it was huge, tall and peaceful to look at. The castle have small villages around it, a peaceful one due to the own rules made by the rulers..

In the castle, there was once a prince, finding a one true love! That he kept daydreaming himself, being in someone's arms, it must've felt.. peaceful, he loved that feeling.. that prince name was Silver Spoon.

One day

Silver Spoon woke up from his bed and called one of his servants, Paintbrush.. (who was forced) and told them to bring him a glass of water while taking out some cucumbers from his eyes for his beauty sleep, Paintbrush agreed (forced again..) and went to the kitchen to give the prince of his own needs..

One Paintbrush came back with the glass of water, Silver Spoon drank the glass of water and placed it in his fancy nightstand, He stepped out from his bed and went to his own bathroom and closed the door, he washed himself and put on his elegant and fancy suit.. his suit was marvelous with the hint of gold and white and silver together! Silver Spoon fixed himself, putting jewelries and makeup .. and more.

Silver Spoon walked out of his room with servant Paintbrush on his side, he went to the kitchen and sat on his marked long seat on the very long table with red clothe covering with markings of flowers, Silver Spoon used the bell to call the chef and the other servants!

He told the chef what he wanted, and they all followed.. but something was wrong, When they all left Silver Spoon waiting in the diner room, he felt alone.. he felt like he needs someone in his side that is not his servants! If he needs to admit his servants are.. sometimes hideous, he would immediately reject. Silver Spoon loved poems and flowers, he day dreamed, someone giving him flowers with a nite of a poem.. a poem of him.

Until he realized his been daydream too long, he didn't see the food Infront of him..

"Uhhh.. mister Silver! Your food is here!" Said by one of his servants, who's named Paper.

"Well ... then, I suppose.." Silver Spoon said in his British accent. He ate his food with fork and knife and grabbed the tissues at his thighs for he wouldn't get messy.

After for some time, he's done with eating and everything at once! But.. something, felt wrong.
So silver spoon decides he'll be going out for fresh air.

(After for some time)

So when he left with guards with him, Silver Spoon walked around, he heard a cute voice which made him blush hearing it.. could it be the one..? Silver Spoon decides to follow the voice, the voice seems to be reciting a poem, Silver Spoon loved poems! He squeeled like lovefool.

While he follow, also does the guards follow, he saw a Salmon boy..His hair poofy and long with dyed hair and his brown hair roots at the top, he had freckles at his face and arms, he had brown eyes, and a clothes of a salmon cardigan with a white t-shirt underneath it, with pants of dark blue.
He was around with flowers, a ton of flowers.

The salmon boy was reciting a poem from his notebook saying it to those rabbits, poor him, he must be lonely.. but my oh my! Silver Spoon kept watching the salmon boy, his jaw slightly dropped.

The guards noticed of how long Silver Spoon was watching, so one of them nudged Silver Spoon.

"Sir.. you've been.. looking at the..boy.." The guard named Knife said.

The salmon boy flinched hearing the voice, just to see the prince and the guards amongst him! He got scared! Maybe he's gonna get taken?! Executed?! Ohh what more?!