> II au. "Outrage."

Woohoo! I made an au! :3

Takes place in S2!
Balloon & Suitcase isn't a manipulator, it was just a misunderstanding, yes Suitcase is in S1 in these and both of them teamed up!
Au where, Suitcase and Balloon are seen as the antagonist by everyone although it's wrong and both of them asks everyone to believe them but nobody did so.. and bullied them soo like they took revenge! >:)

Armless alliance without Suitcase real

But with a twist! :)

(Yes I was listening to nobody by mitski & Goodbye, my danish sweetheart by mitski while writing this.)

Humanized!
But armless are still armless
But Nickel and Baseball have prothestic.. smh..

---------------------------------------
Warnings!
- transphobic parents
-bullying
-torture
-blood
-Nick Le slander 🗣️‼️
- bad mental health
-attempted sewerslide
- swear words
--------------------------------------

Enjoy!! ^_^

____________________________________________

Suitcase and Balloon was the biggest threat around this island, both of them only got each other from around these days.. as Nickel was spying at Suitcase and Balloon, he thought "they must be thinking of doing something so so mischievous!" While he was spying, it was just Suitcase and Balloon talking of how they love flowers and how they plan of getting flowers each by each.. both of them loved flowers, especially Lily of the Valley.. they relate to that flower..

As nickel was listening, but Balloon looked around and almost spotted nickel but nickel was speed enough to dash, nickel ran next to Baseball and said to baseball of what he heard..

Baseball just looked at him with curious face, and nickel was also curious of him why was he making that face? "Well, t-the flowers must be a codename! Yeah! A codename! Like.. like.." Nickel explained to Baseball some none sense, but Baseball was supposed to say something but didn't instead, he had to stick together with nickel or else..

While Balloon and Suitcase was hanging out, Nickel said their convo and everyone of course believed nickel! I mean, Nickel was also a "victim" of Balloon & Suitcase.

When Balloon was gonna get something, just to get a cup of water but he saw the stares by everyone, he was curious.. Knife stepped in and blocked Balloon's way.

"W-what is it.. Knife?" Balloon asked with curiousity why was everyone suddenly getting so so much mean than before?! "Well well well, we know your plan Balloon! We aren't gonna let you pick us your little toys!" Knife explained with anger rushing through his blood as he spread his hands showing everyone who's also mad at him. "And you, Suitcase too?! Jeez! You kept saying you changed, yet you didn't!" Knife continued to his statement.. Balloon was with shocked, he sweat and shivered, this was a big misunderstanding! "W-what are you on about..?! N-no! No! We aren't villains! Monsters! Please!" Balloon tried to explained the truth but nobody did listened, especially Nickel on the side, with a smirk of confidence.

Balloon turned his side and saw Nickel and suddenly, "I-i can explain! Me and Suitcase are innocents! Where did you get this from..?!" Balloon asked where the misinformation came from as Nickel stepped in the scene with a smile, a big big smile! "Well, Balloon you can't just.. act innocent! We knew your plan! The codenames for flowers? Ridiculous!" Nickel answered Balloon's question, an answer that made no sense to Balloon.

_______________________________________

Suitcase was thinking where could have Balloon been, it's been so long, all he wanted was a cup of water, he could been got here! So she stepped out of her comforting spot and walked where Balloon also took. She kept walking until she heard screaming, arguments, wait wait.. hold on.. punching?! Suitcase hurried her walk and eventually started to ran, as she stopped to saw the scene....