> Wanna Hang out? :Fanloon

Fan loon. Fanloon. Faanloon. Ffaannlloonn.

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I'm late. Please forgive me

I'm so tired right now what the flip

________________________________________

There was a party happening at the island of season 3, the eliminated season 2 cast was also there. There were reunions, new meetings, new faces. But everything went good, I think.

But of course, the final 4 wasn't invited as they were too busy at the show. Such a downfall, Balloon used hours to wait and prepare for Suitcase but it turns out they'll have to wait to see each other. Nickel was also thinking of meeting Baseball again, perhaps Baseball and Suitcase would be so proud that Nickel and Balloon are friends now.. right?

Paintbrush was just taking care of Baxter, they were sitting at under of the palm tree. Paintbrush softly caressing Baxter’s head as they smiled, they also made a sand version of Lightbulb.

Balloon was just sitting at the sand as the sea meets the sand and goes back to its place again, Balloon was just sitting there looking at the sea.
Nickel was busy talking to other people, so I guess Balloon was just there staring.

Balloon was finally happy that the other accepts him, but what about the other season 2 cast? What do they think about him? He never thought about that, perhaps this plan of making people like him will never end.

Balloon sighed as he stood up and turned around just to see no one, of course. Balloon walked out of the beach as he was walking he saw the party. He smiled, he looked around at the entrance of the party to see if there wasn't any signs of ‘No Balloon Allowed’ but as he saw no signs of those his smile turned bigger. He went in the party slowly, as he took a step onto the party. Finally, his step didn't made the party silent, finally didn't made his appearance such a disappointment.

He saw the other season 2 cast, he tried to talk to them but someone nudged his shoulder first.

It was Fan, Fan smiled at Balloon.

“ Don't worry, they think your fine now. “ Fan said to Balloon as Fan winked at Balloon, making Balloon giggle with his tooth gap visible. “ I already told it to them, by the book! “ Fan said as he took out the book labeled “SEASON 3 : Inanimate Insanity Invitational The Book!” Balloon smiled at that silly book.

Fan held Balloon's hand as Balloon squeaked a bit, he didn't know Fan would hold his hand randomly.

“ Uhhh.. Fan, what's happening? “ Balloon asked Fan nervously, slightly fidgeting his hand. Fan stared at him and smiled, as he used both of his hand to hold Balloon's hand.

“ I wanna know you more, y’know? Your arc? Your changes? It's all perfect! “ Fan said complimenting Balloon, Balloon slightly blushed from that.

“ Sure, I'd like to talk about it. “ Balloon said, Fan screamed “ YEY! “ Fan wasn't in the hotel but perhaps he can make a new video while on the party, Fan walked to the couch as Balloon followed him and sat next to him.

Fan was rambling, talking and asking. Balloon found it cute, he also answered some of the questions.

“ Are you proud of yourself? “ Fan asked Balloon.
Balloon looked around then smiled.
“ Of course, I am. “ Balloon answered.
" Well uhh.. wanna hang out with me? " Fan asked with a big smile.
" Yeah sure, that.. that'd be awesome. " Balloon answered Fan's question, as Fan screamed " YEAH! " Balloon only giggled how silly Fan was.

Paintbrush looked at Test Tube then smirked.

" If they end up together, you owe me 5 dollars " paintbrush said, test tube just stared at them until she said.

" Sure! " Test Tube said.

______________________________________________

692 words raahh!! So short what the flip!!

EWW a very short oneshot EWW ewwy eww ewwasasishajajwhiqhwoquahJBabakaBBabjajJAHABbjahajaj

I have no motivation left

ToyFreddyLover87 here's your Fanloon :3

I'll be doing the others now, goodbye for another billion years guys,,