> You'll get sick. :Ballooj

Ballooj sounds like a misspelling of Balloon I wanna call it atleast orangeloon.
Yeah I'm gonna call it orangeloon idc what you guys say (actually I do care)

I'll write like Knifeloon, Trophloon, Silverloon and rubow later it's for my later writing shit list
‘but why so many loons???’ because of the word ‘balloon brainrot’

Oh and I'll do Tissueloon also

Aynywyas!!
Also this is very eyr evur egye short!!

________________________________________

OJ was being in his room alone, his table was full of paperworks. He sighed tiredly his eyes barely was open, he looked around his messy desk. But his eyes caught on something, that made his eyes widened.

On what his eyes caught was a picture frame standing at his desk, it was him and Balloon. Balloon had a smile that made his tooth gap visible, while OJ on the picture just had a normal smile. On that picture, OJ was still a contestant and not a winner. Although in that picture, he realized that he broke the glass at Balloon’s face.

OJ saw the broken glass at Balloon’s face at the picture, he looked at it concerned but then he remembered.

But that's fine, Balloon will make new friends, OJ believes on Balloon.
But talking about Balloon, how's Balloon right now? Well he can't know unless he goes to meet Balloon, perhaps just a little meet up.

OJ stood up from his chair and walked to the door ignoring the pile of paperworks as he just told himself ‘ill do it later’ which is a rare thing for OJ to do, OJ decided to not wear his tie, it kinda looks like he's flexing to Balloon. OJ then took his keys and unlocked his door, then went outside of his room and locked the door from outside.

As OJ was just walking to the hallways, he noticed that some residents at the hotel stared at him confused, probably because of where's he's gonna go. OJ kept walking down the hallway, until he saw the stairs. He went down using the stairs instead of the elevator, the elevator was still on progress due to someone punching the elevator door that it cracked a whole door down, still nobody knew who did that, it was still a mystery.

OJ was going down the stairs, the stairs was making a sound so the residents heard it, but OJ still kept going down the stairs. As he stepped on the last stairs, he looked around to see he was at the lobby now. He stepped on the lobby and walked to the door, but that's when someone nudged his shoulder.

“ OJ? Where are you going? “ Soap asked OJ, OJ looked at Soap but he didn't just wanted to starughtly say the answer, he looked around to see if there was anything that could help him pass this question.

“ Oh uh.. I'm.. gonna go at the uhh.. groceries.. yeah, groceries. “ OJ lied to Soap, Soap just looked at OJ with confusion.

“ You just bought groceries yesterday. “ Soap said to OJ, replying to his failed lie. OJ started to sweat, as he looked around again.

“ Extra.. groceries.. so if someone specific in this hotel wanted to randomly eat anything at the fridge because somehow we just have a one fridge which not enough for all of us.. “ OJ lied again to Soap, Soap looked at that one specific resident at the hotel who would definitely eat everything at the fridge who has one body but two souls, after all they look like their plotting something.

“ Yeah yeah yeah sure. “ Soap said to OJ, as Soap just went back cleaning. OJ just let out a ‘phew’ and looked back at the door, he placed his hand at the doorknob and twisted it. The door slowly opened, as OJ went outside.

OJ was walking around, not actually going to the grocery. OJ was thinking where Balloon could actually be, he looked around to look for Balloon. 
He went to adventure at the forest to check if there was any signs of Balloon, time went by and he still couldn't find Balloon.

But when he couldn't find Balloon, that's when he remembered. At the past time, he and Balloon used to play hide and seek or tag, Balloon would always do his best and use the most smart strategy to just win a stupid game. Sometimes because of his strategy, OJ and Balloon would make an argument because of that which was stupid but that's some friends do, fight for the most stupidest thing ever. Balloon really meant his words really well and serious by doing everything to just win something, OJ wished he never did that strategy.

More time went by as OJ’s legs turned tired, he saw a long log laying around, he sat on it.

OJ was breathing heavily, he looked around, but his eyes suddenly started to feel heavy, he yawned. OJ saw that he could just lay on the long log, but his juice would spill everywhere.

He looked at the trees and grass, that's when a raindrop suddenly dropped on the land. OJ saw this and immediately looked at the sky, he knew it was gonna rain. There was more and more rain dropping, as the rain gets more stronger and stronger. OJ looked around he wanted to rest under the trees, but even the leaves of the trees was weak to even rest, the rain leaked through the gaps of the leaves. He realized the leave of the trees was weak around him, he was panicking.

But then, suddenly there was no raindrops dropping on him. OJ realized this that he was getting covered by the rain, he looked at the top to see he was getting covered by an umbrella.

But the umbrella design was recognizeable, it was.. his umbrella! He looked who was holding the umbrella, it was.. Balloon!

“ Balloon..? “ OJ said, Balloon looked at OJ and made a nervous smile. OJ realized Balloon was only using the umbrella for him and not for himself, OJ looked at Balloon.

“ You know.. you could get sick.. right? “ OJ said to Balloon, Balloon looked at the top of him seeing nothing protecting him from the rain.

“ That's fine OJ.. atleast you're safe, that's what matters the most. “ Balloon replied to OJ, OJ looked at the umbrella and at Balloon.

But OJ pulled Balloon close to the umbrella also, now Balloon and OJ was getting covered by the rain. OJ smiled that Balloon was safe from the rain now, but he realized his face and Balloon’s face was very close.

(Too bad that won't save Balloon from the illness HAHA DUMB BITCH okay I was just joking guys)

________________________________________

1188 words!! What a disappointment!!

Knifeloon, Trophloon, Silverloon, Tissueloon and rubow I'm gonna write you later I swear

Anygays

My scrapped idea about this is actually scary like OJ found Balloon crying alone and OJ comforts him yeah and all that corny shit but uhh yeah yeah,,

Toodles!1!!1!1!1!2!2!#!!#!$+"6"-#-*+:*+":"!28@+

This ally squid came out of nowhere while I was writing what the fuck