> II au. "Gardens aren't a good idea." pt.2

Part 2. Of the au,, waahh

Paarattattatat twwowoworeoro!!1!1!,!!,! :'3'('/

Sorry this is very short, I barely have motivation left and uhh yeah.. sorry about that so sorry please forgive me,,

I tried to make this early but,, my motivation kept leaving me,, uhhh yah

Sorry this is bad like very bad I'm so so so sorry

________________________________________

OJ locked up every window, doors, anything that could let that 'Balloon' inside the hotel. When they needed groceries OJ would not let anyone out, sometimes he takes a peak at windows to check about the vines, when there's no too much vines he goes outside using that window, which the residents saw as weird. Many residents of the hotel asked about Knife and what happened to Knife, but OJ ignored it multiple times. The residents of the hotel asked to OJ about his new weird behavior, but Paper decided to ask him in private.

OJ was just in his office room pacing around, but Paper went in his office room and OJ immediately looked at Paper, he raised his eyebrow confused on why Paper just randomly visited him, while Paper concerned of OJ.

" uhh OJ, mind telling us? About your new.. weird.. behavior? " Paper asked OJ, OJ stared at him and looked at his mirror, staring at his reflection. Then he stared at Paper again, he sighed.

" If I tell you about it, would you believe me? " OJ asked Paper, Paper saw OJ's expression, he looked like he wasn't ready to talk about it but at the same time he's willing to talk about it. Paper sat at one of the couch that's somehow at OJ's office room and patted at the free seat next to him, OJ saw Paper's gesture and sat next to him.

" Of course OJ! I'll believe you, Inanimate Insanity made me believe things I couldn't believe also.. so what is it about? " Paper asked OJ, OJ looked Paper with his hand at his forehead. OJ looked at the floor first and took a deep breath and sighed, he looked at Paper with a serious face.

" It's.. about.. 'Balloon' " OJ said to Paper with a hand gesture, Paper's eyes widened, Paper sat next much more closer to OJ.

" Oh Balloon? What about him? And what do you mean 'Balloon'? " Paper asked OJ trying to get more information to answer the questions of the residents and himself and even OJ's.

" His.. appearance changed. I don't even believe that's even him.. wait. No. That's not him, it'll never be him. " OJ said while crossing his arms and tapping his feet, his eyes was shrinking and shaking.

" OJ.. what..? what do you mean, his appearance? " Paper asked to OJ slowly placing a hand at his shoulder, Paper saw how OJ flinched at at that one simple tap.

" There was.. vines.. plants.. weeds, a-and more! " OJ said loudly while covering his eyes, Paper saw OJ's reaction and tapped his back slightly and slowly but calmly.

" OJ.. what happened.. to Knife? " Paper asked OJ, OJ suddenly stopped covering his eyes with his hands, his eyes shrinked and pure white, his breath suddenly going heavy.

" K-Knife! Knife! H-he might .. be still.. in there.. " OJ said but somehow Paper smiled, OJ saw Paper's smiled and tilted his head.

" We can get Knife back! " Paper said with glee, but OJ gulped and looked away. Paper noticed this and immediately got more confused as he stared at OJ, OJ noticed he was staring at him.

" What.. happened to Knife, OJ? " Paper asked to OJ with serious expression, OJ got more sweaty.

" I-its just.. I don't think.. it's 'him' right now. " OJ said to Paper, Paper just stared at OJ confused as he tilted his head.

" it's not safe. It's not safe. It's not safe. It's not safe. It's not safe. " OJ repeatedly said, Paper got more concerned as he stood up and walked away.

" O-OJ? " Paper asked to OJ, concerned about this weird behavior. Paper walked until he his back hit the door, he looked at his back to see the door. Paper placed his hand at the door knob and slowly opened the door, he looked at OJ while he slowly went out the room.

Paper went outside the room and locked the door of OJ's office room, he looked around to see no residents around the room. Paper sighed as he walked down the hallway, he looked at the floor while walking down the hallway.

He walked down the elevator and pressed the button to go at the lobby, when the elevator door opened he walked out the elevator but his eyes were still glued to the floor. He noticed there was no people around him, but he didn't give it too much of his attention. Paper was walking to the lobby but he stopped looking at the floor and looked around his surroundings, that's when his feet suddenly stepped onto a vine, his feet flinched at that vine as he immediately looked down to see what he stepped on. He saw the vine, he saw the trail of the vine, he looked at the door to see the vine trail continues at the door. He slowly walked to the door, Paper looked at the doorknob debating to himself in his mind if he should open or no. It took him some times, but he deeply inhaled and calmly exhaled. He placed his hand at the doorknob but just to feel like someone was behind the door, he was scared, he was scared for dear life. But he knew to himself he needed to be tough, if no one's gonna do it, he has to.

As Paper slowly rotated the door knob as he closed his one eyes while doing so and biting his tounge, as the door slowly opened. Paper thought to meet someone, but somehow he didn't. Paper saw the outside, but that one thing that piqued his interest the most. A rubber skin that was dark red at the top but at the bottom it was salmon red, and at the top there was also mold and grass, and there was plants, flowers growing on the top. Paper looked at the color of the salmon red, and only one person came to his mind.

" Balloon..? " Paper tried to ask if Balloon was with him but there was no response, he looked around and went outside even more. He locked the door of the hotel, as he looked down to see multiple plants, weeds, vines, flowers and more was growing. " Knife? " Paper tried to call out, but no response at all. Paper didn't know what was happening, but at OJ's weird behavior of course he has to.

That's when he was just walking he stepped into a big lump of 'grass' there was too many grass at the top, Paper looked at the big lump as he courches down to look more deeper. But then the big lump was moving up and down slowly like it was breathing, it was also making noises of breathing sounds but distorded. Paper got weirded out by this, he nudged the big lump with his finger, that's when he noticed the texture.

" K-Knife? Knife? Knife! Knife!! " Paper screamed at the big lump of 'grass' the texture of the grass was like Knife's blade, the color of the flowers growing at the top of the big lump of 'grass' was grey and black.

But then his legs was covered in thorns he hissed at that, Paper looked at his left leg and onto where the thorns came from just to see a monstrosity.

'Balloon' who looked worse than ever, Paper tried to move away but couldn't. 'Balloon' was just holding Paper's leg with a vine, that's when 'Balloon' held Paper's body firmly with a vine. 'Balloon's' top of the head suddenly exploded with a new disturbing looking vine coming out of the hole, Paper screamed at horror watching that.

That's how Paper was declared missing.

________________________________________

1403 words!!

l3monlime57 sorry this is bad uhhh yah...,.,

I wonder if my parents continued by making my name 'Ungrateful' or 'Dissapointment' in Japanese like I wonder,, also they said iw as also gonna have the name 'Useless' but in Japanese but eh it didn't continue bcs the doctors went "no" lols

I'll write Knifeloon or rubow later,, toodles!!

Class of 2013 by mitski is so relatable