> Camera. :Tropheese

Cheesy x Trophy!! :3

Although I'm not a comedy gold shipper, this is just one of the request! ^.^

I think the writer's block is slowly fading away cause I thinkI've been taking care of myself!! :D

________________________________________

.

Trophy was outside taking some pictures, he always had a thing for photography.

It's like catching memories with just a snap, a whole story in just one simple snap.

He'd been taking pictures that look good for his sight, something that captures interest like how 5 year olds catch interest at Santa Clause. Which he found odd, but hey, at least it's better than complaining to OJ of what happened to your green tea that some.. some red paper bumped to.

Trophy looked at the yellow tulips next to the tree, why was there yellow tulips? But the shade of the yellow has the same shade as the jokester that roams around when his show is still not on, he founds it weird the comedy lover hasn't come any closer to him.. that's usually his daily plan.

Trophy kept taking pictures, it was amusing that even one flower reminds him of one person. Looking back at the tulips, there was a big and small yellow tulips together, the bigger one was at the other air direction and the small one doesn't take a hint and just joined at the bigger ones direction of air.

It was something similar, something familiar to Trophy, his eyes staring at the yellow tulips, but so even at the end.. the bigger yellow tulip accepted the smaller yellow tulip, the tulips looked like it was hugging each other. Trophy crouched down as he took a pic of the yellow tulips hugging each other, it was something he wasn't even aware that could happen..

Maybe it would also happen when he stop ignoring cheesy? The both would be… one? The duo? Or.. other than duo..?

Trophy shook his head, his face a bit blushed at the thoughts.

“Hey there Trophee!” A cheerful and loud voice greeted at the jock, Trophy turned around to see the jokester he was thinking about.

“Pfft, what do you want?” Trophy asked, cheesy would mostly randomly be at your back without noticing but Trophy knows some signs when Cheesy is near, he’d know … he watches Cheesy from afar..well! I-its normal!!

Trophy realized his face was getting heated as he shook his head and turned around again so the jokester wouldn't see his reaction, the jokester didn't know why he turned around but only one thing came to his mind.

He wasn't doing good enough to please others.

He already knew that and he doesn't need to get reminded, he already knew some ppl hate his jokes, his puns.. and even himself.

“Well, just wanted to know what my big yellow boy was doing! It seems like your doing photography..” Cheesy answered as he looked at the camera the jock was holding, he was holding it tightly.

“I am doing photography, pft, what am I doing? What.. fight with the camera? Oh cheesy, your so unserious, I'm only using photography to cope with my.. well, y’know, green tea.” Trophy admitted, ppl already knew his photography and his obssesion with green tea or matcha.

“Yeah, I know I know… I'm.. gonna head out now! See ya alligator!” Cheesy waved at jock while doing some hand movements that looked like guns shooting with a wink, Trophy just muttered “hm” as the jokester walked away.

Cheesy looked at Trophy while walking away at his back, Trophy looked alone.. so he head a plan.

.

The next night, the sky was dark and Test Tube said that there's a chance a wishing star will come due to her astrology hyperfixation.

Trophy was outside, eager to take the pic of the wishing star, it may not see what Jocks does but his on the break.

Trophy looked at the sky while holding the camera tightly, he was tapping his feet, his inpatient.

Then, the wishing star came! But Trophy couldn't take a picture of it in time!

But somebody did..

It was Cheesy! Cheesy with a smile turned to Trophy as he walked next to Trophy and showed him the pic of the wishing star.

“Well.. what do you wish for..?” Cheesy asked as the jock just answered. “Just sent me that pic you twerp.” “Alright! Alright!”

Cheesy shared Trophy the copy of the pic of the wishing star, if Cheesy had to be honest.. he wished for him and Trophy to be close.

Well, hell just leave Trophy alone for a while, he still needs more pics..

.

________________________________________

796 words!!
Sorry for the mischaracterzation!! And this was rushed!!! And awful…. And short!! :’(

Thx for the request 4_NobodyNod_4!!

But yeah,, I'm still not a comedy gold shipper though,, no offense!!!

Anyways, Toodles!! ^_°