- look at this

Yo look at this OJ picture at ep5

Fuck it.

Incase nobody ever said this to you, I just wanna say I'm so proud of you. It's okay when your room is messy or people keep saying ‘your messy’ well, don't listen to them they don't know what your going through. If you feel like you aren't valid or if your trauma isn't valid, don't think like that, your feelings are valid, you, yourself is valid. You are enough, you aren't a burden to anyone, you aren't a ‘failure’ if somebody keeps saying that to you or if you think like that, don't think like that, you aren't a failure and you'll never be, your perfect in your own way. Idc abt your ‘misinperfection’ there's nothing bad abt you, no matter what my love for you/p will never change. Be yourself, if you don't know yourself, then perhaps I can help to find what you like. Don't let anyone’s words affect your whole life, but the word that fits you perfectly is perfect. I'm so proud of you, I care for you no matter what. People need comfort, and when you need it or want it, I'll be here open up. If you don't feel comfy opening up, just so you know I hope you heal from stuff you don't open up, but I care for your feelings if you think I don't. If you feel like you don't fit in in anything, dw you don't need to change yourself to fit in, be yourself, be free as you want. Do things that make you happy, not what others want, what YOU want for yourself. Just remember, healing takes time, no need to rush or pressure yourself. ‘im hypersexual’ idc ‘im a bad person's idc ‘i isolate myself when I'm upset’ idc ‘i like these type of music’ idc ‘i feel like I'm ugly’ idc, no matter what, I'll still care for you. I love you /p if you think you have no future, don't think like that, don't give up! I'll be here to support you, if you think nobody cares I care. You make me smile so much you don't even know, you made me smile so much I kick my feet everytime I get your notification. If you feel pressured, please take a rest, if you think you fucked up a big time, you didn't. People make mistakes, big or small, I'll forgive your ever mistake, no matter what it is. I don't care if your a bad person, I'm proud of you, I care you, I love you/p . Please, don't give up easily. If you wanna talk, I'll be here. If you think you deserve to get treated badly, no you don't, promise me you don't, you don't deserve bad things, you deserve hugs, you deserve love. I'm so sorry what you've been through, I wish you can heal from things. I hope it gets better more sooner than expected, if you think getting worser will make people care for you, I care for you. Perhaps we can talk about this instead of bottling it up? If your comfy. You can talk about your favorite things, I'll listen to every word. If you let me use words to show how I see you I'll use the words ‘perfect’ ‘loveable’ ‘awesome’ ‘cool’ ‘talented’ ‘beatiful/handsome’ and many more, that's how I see you. Please don't harm yourself, even if you think that's the answer , no it isn't please don't, you can talk to me. I'm so sorry what you have to go through, I wish I can take your pain away from you and transfer it to myself. Nothing's gonna change on how I think you, nothing's gonna change of how I love you, nothing's gonna change of how I care you, nothing's gonna change on how Im so proud of you, nothing's gonna change on how I feel about you/p. I'll never judge you, I promise I don't care what. I hope you get the help you deserve, I really do hope, not in a negative way though, I just want you to get better. Seeing you miserable is the worst thing ever I could think of, please if you want to talk I'll be here, if you want to do anything to me I'll be here. I wanna give you multiple hugs, if you don't like hugs, perhaps we can do something that sooths you out. I'm so proud of you. If you think you can't fit in, just so you know your already perfect, you don't need to change to fit in, be yourself.If you ask me a million times how much I love you, my answer will remain the same; that I love you too much in a million ways. Your love in my heart is fresh and preserved each day for the next day to come. Since I met you, I’ve had no regrets, and I’m positive there won’t be one, ever. True love comes at the most unexpected moment, and it costs nothing at all. But what is even more interesting is that for some people, it comes with a package full of cuteness. I belong to those lucky ones. I love you/p.
Please don't give up, no matter what, I'll be here. I'll never judge you, I care for you, if you wanna talk about something I'll be here if you feel comfy. But if you don't wanna talk about it, I hope you get healed from the stuff you don't talk about. If you think you deserved it, please you didn't you didn't deserved any of it at all. I hope you get better soon than expected, I hope good things will come to you. I don't care if you see yourself as a bad person, I see you as just a person, a normal human being, there's nothing to you that should be judged. You deserve much more good things than ever, to the people that done you dirty should give you a better apology, the person that done you so dirty should be the one apologizing not you, you didn't do anything bad. It's not your fault, stop blaming yourself please, even if you think it is, I promise you it isn't your fault. Much more bad when you didn't even knew, I'm so sorry. When you grew up in a harsh home, im so sorry that you had to go through that, you deserve much more better. But even when you didn't grew up in a harsh home, it's okay to not he okay, don't bottle up feelings. Your still valid no matter what, if people says to you it isn't, don't listen to them, your the one who knows what it feels or the one that experienced it. I'm so proud of you that you've gotten through this, you deserve a rest. If you wanna talk I'll be here.

This belongs to many people who has been struggling for so long, this belongs to everyone who deserves comfort.

I know this is corny but Chris1sbetterthanyou ShyArtisticPerson Choco_py 4_NobodyNod_4 Bfbfan7  and many more, I'm sorry if I didn't tagged you, I was just scared to.. uhh.. yah.

But just bcs I didn't tag you doesn't mean I don't care about you, I still do. To whoever is reading this, Im so proud of you. :3

See ya!