> II au. "Move on."

Idk.

Woops guys mb that I haven't been writing these past days so have this!! I've been working on this for like 3 days rn,, my hand, back, eyes, head hurts so fucking bad 🆘🆘

Also Balloon has some very bad mental health here sooo…

______________________________________________

. . .

It was just a day, nothing else.
But to Balloon, it was a day where he will be hanging out someone.
That someone was special to him, but he doesn't know if that someone saw him as special also.
That someone was his only friend at this season, now his just waiting to the hanging out place, which is just a shed.
But hey, at least they have shelter.

He was outside of the shed.
The only reason why his at a shed right now because he's not allowed to a hotel. A hotel ran by his old friend, the one who told him he should be making new friends. Balloon was still at the shed, tapping his foot slightly, he looked around and saw no signs of his friend.

He looked at his wristwatch and saw how long has it passed since he invited his friend, and of how long since he's been alone. All he wanted was his friend to hang out with him, but looks like that friend forgot his whole existence.

Balloon’s expression turned more gloomy, he felt miserable. Especially of how down bad he is of wanting people to like him but all that resulted was nothing but negative effects, he made a fool out of himself.

The wristwatch showed how long since he's been lonely, how long since that friend of him forgotten him, how long since it's been rejected.

Maybe deep down, they weren't a friend from the start.

All Balloon could think about was “I hate myself.”

Of how dumb Balloon is, he wanted to absolutely cry so much that his eyes would go numb, but even when he would cry.. who would wipe his tears?

Of course, the answer to that is no one. Nobody.

Maybe his friend was just so busy? Maybe his friend was just hanging out with someone? Maybe his friend doesn't care? Maybe his friend doesn't.. exist?

Wait ‘doesn't exist?’ no.. no, t-thats.. that's wrong.

Balloon could feel himself shake from his own thoughts, the thoughts that made himself awake, the thoughts that made him look around his surrounding.

He went inside of the shed, oh of how fucked up his life is.

His breathing went more faster, his eyes getting shakier and blurrier. All of the sudden he felt a tear fell out from his cheek, soon then he started to cry like a failure he is.

All he did was wail and whimper, if only somebody was there to be on his side. If only.

Balloon could only go to his own room at the shed and laid down at his bed, he immediately covered his face with a pillow and kept crying like a baby.

After for some time he finally stopped crying, he blinked a ton until his vision went back to normal. He looked at his pillow, having tear stains and little scratches. Atleast he didn't scratch himself this time. Looked like he wanted to do that for a long time, even his own bed sheet ruined.

Balloon took some time to breath in and breath out, he was still shaking but at least he wasn't like earlier. He looked at his window, the sky was dark. He looked at his own wristwatch, looked like he cried for 2 hours straight.

Balloon just slapped himself, what a foolish act.

“Damnit, why did I thought someone would actually like me as a friend..” Balloon said to himself, he really felt so dumb to fall to that trick.