> Something's off. :Silverphone

Silverpheoeneoeenneenne

Soo uh sorry I haven't done anything but nothing at all,, I'm so sorry that I'm late to post this uhh I'm very very very very very very very sorry uhh please forgive me please I'm so so so sorryyy

Well this is after III ep19
So obv ep 19 spoilers!!

Also this is short and bases of a mitski lyrics so beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________

Silver Spoon was just laying down in a bench at the beach, with his sunscreen applied and shades protecting his eyes. After the show ended, the past contestants of III was now having an endless rest. Silver Spoon was humming a song while resting in the bench, but something was off.

“ Alright what is it today.. “ Silver Spoon said, annoyed because something feels off.

Silver Spoon took his shades off and looked around his surroundings, he stood up from his bench and went back to the island.
Silver Spoon was walking around, he looked around and saw Cabby’s prize which a whole big library, perhaps he should ask for some help there.

Silver Spoon went inside the big building that was shaped like Cabby and her files, he walked around and eventually he saw Cabby.

Silver Spoon smiled and went to Cabby, Cabby was just trying to pick which book to read.
Silver Spoon cleared his throat and Cabby flinched and immediately looked around, Cabby saw Silver Spoon and let out a relief sigh.

“ What seems to be the problem Silver? “ Cabby asked Silver Spoon as she raised her eyebrow but still smiles, Silver Spoon looked around and to Cabby.

“ It's just… it feels off… you know? “ Silver Spoon said to Cabby, Cabby only stared at Silver Spoon.

“ But… isn't this what you wanted also, for the show to end? “ Cabby asked Silver Spoon, Silver Spoon thought for awhile.

“ It's just… I don't know, it's like we're missing something. “ Silver Spoon said to Cabby, Cabby looked at Silver Spoon confused.

“ Is it because Mephone isn't here anymore? “ Cabby said and that's when Silver Spoon’s eyes widened, he stared at Cabby shocked.

“ wait.. MEPHONE ISNT HERE?! “ Silver Spoon shouted at Cabby but someone shouted back.

“ NO SHOUTING AT CABBY IN THE LIBRARY! “ walkie talkie shouted at Silver Spoon, Silver Spoon flinched when he heard walkie talkie shout.

“ Ah, my bad, my bad then.. “ Silver Spoon apologized, Cabby just giggled.

“ No need to apologize.. but do you REALLY miss Mephone so much that when his absence will poke your mind everyday? Hmmm? “ Cabby said teasing Silver Spoon, Silver Spoon scoffed as he blushed a bit. Silver Spoon crossed his arms and didn't looked at Cabby, as he pouted.

“ Ugh! I-i mean it's like that.. but not like that also… “ Silver Spoon said, as he did a lump wrist.

“ I-.. I don't miss him that much you fool! “ Silver Spoon said to Cabby, but his face gets more warmer.

“ Candle says otherwise… “ Cabby said, this made Silver Spoon even more shocked as his face turns more red.

“ Also I'm gonna go to the.. spring bots, I'm gonna read them the three little piglings..
balloon-spring-bot is already waiting for me.. all of the spring bots enjoyed it! “ Cabby said as she picked a the book of the three little piglings books and she used her wheels to go at the table of the spring bots, Silver Spoon watched her roll there.

Silver Spoon sighed, he looked around and saw a bug picture with Mephone and the whole season 3 cast at the wall. Silver Spoon smiled, he sighed as he began to walk away.

He looked at the big glassattached to the wall he looked outside while he was walking away, he remembered the days, some were sad but it all of it worked out just fine in the end.

“ Thanks.. Mephone. “ Silver Spoon muttered, he walked out of Cabby’s big building.

________________________________________

672 words!!!! So short!!!!! What the fa

I did this just for you Chris1sbetterthanyou sorry it sucks but uhh yeaaahh...

Guys I'm bored,, I'm gonna write more :3 (I think)

Why does he look like that