> Chained up. :Mephone x balloon platonic

Keohonrv xx baloin platonic woohoo (I was writing rtjid with my toes mb)

My eyes burns and my face itchy and I can't breath normally what the heck is happening to me

I ahte allergy reaction so much ❤️❤️

Also I'm like so sorry this is so late because my motivation left me like how my mom left me in a room full of people ❤️❤️ so it'll be short lolol

Angst 🔥🔥 with a drop of fluff

________________________________________

Mephone was so much in stress, so much in pressure.. everytime Mephone was having a good day, it had to be a lie! Everything good at mephones life, was just a distraction from his stupid past. If only he didn't disappointed his dad so much where everything that was bad had to blamed on him, why can't Mephone just have a normal happy life?! Does life hates him so much where to the point his own dad controls him, knows him too much, follows him?!

Mephone was just getting flashbacks from his own past, especially the bad ones. Mephone wanted to be putted out of this hell hole, why can't he do anything without someone ruining it?!

Mephone looked at the S3 finalists, seeing them being involved by a mess he made. The S3 finalists had no idea what was happening, they looked like .. confused little kids. That was painful for Mephone to watch, he was like dragging people down to his own hell hole because what?! Because it had to happen?!

Mephone wanted a person to stick with him all the time, but it looks like it just.. doesn't happen..

Silver still haven't recovered on Candle’s state right now, Silver was just close to Candle’s body, not wanting to leave her.

Cabby and Balloon hugging each other because they were scared on what was going on, Balloon was just silently crying while Cabby tries so many times to stop him from crying.

The eliminated cast being locked up in a cage, Nickel wanted to sneak through the gaps but it was guarded, goo wanted to sneak through the gaps also, the others having a breakdown and others trying their best not to let their anger out, others trying to comfort others or comfort themselves.

Mephone was just busy looking at the contestants until, walkie talkie began to speak.

“ You know, you don't have to be at this useless phone side. You can change your side, to us. “ Walkie talkie advertising for people to go at their side, contestants looking at each other and thinking who would do it.

“ Well, how about.. you Silver, why would you still be at the fat slob side? That fat slob only gave you despair, and made you feel nothing. And Cabby, why are you still at his side also? That fat slob only made pressured you! And Balloon- “ walkie talkie was talking about why they should join them, when it got to Balloon’s part, Balloon cutted it through his words.

“ No, I'll never join your group. “ Balloon cutted off walkie talkie, Balloon looked at walkie talkie with pure rage.

“ I won't be a bad guy again, I made a promise to everyone. I don't break promises, I know how much it hurts. “ Balloon continued at his sentence, crossing his own arm. Balloon looked at Mephone and gave him a small smile, he walked Infront of Mephone and stayed there. The cameras who was guiding Mephone looked at Balloon, one of the camera tried to hold Balloon's hand but Mephone vibrated loudly and because of that signal balloon looked at his back and saw the camera trying to get him.

“ … thanks Mephone. “ Balloon thanked Mephone for the signal, balloon looked at the other contestants completely in stress.

Balloon saw the loonie balloonies being scared, balloon saw the people he promised that he’ll never try to be a bad guy again being scared, balloon saw everyone being scared. That hurts to Balloon’s heart, even when they may not care for Balloon, but balloon cares for them.

Balloon was slightly shaking, from all the things that's happening.

Balloon looked at Cabby, being surrounded by the little copy bots of the final 3. Those little copy bots may look innocent, but it isn't.

Everything was going down hill for everyone, and Mephone thinks it his fault. Or is it his past fault?

Why won't there be good things?
Why? Why though? Is there something triggering it to make it worse?
Or did he just decided to run away from problems? Or ignored the hints?

________________________________________

804 words!! . I'm disappointed. (Like how my mom is)

Request by ShyArtisticPerson sorry I'm late cs uhh I had no motivation 💔💔

Ik this is weird but what if Balloon dies, like permanently dies like what if for trying to protect others ❤️