> Ocean. : Fanloon

Fanloon cause.. yeah.. like.. yeah . 😺

Also Fan is like not eliminated.. his still in like.. the game.. 😼

Since there's only 1 fluff Fanloon one shot and only 1 story of Fanloon..1 angst Fanloon one shot that made me awake til morning.. sooo.. yeah..
.
.

There's a surprise in the end!! 😺
_______________________________________

Fan was staring down at the ocean well, he always wanted to touch the water but was scared since, he was made out of paper.. I mean, Paper got to know how it feels like! Pfft! Luck for him, but Fan just never got 1 experience, he even asked Test Tube to even let him feel the water, but Test Tube just straightly answered "no" and blah blahs, Fan was thinking how would it feel ...

Fan just dipped his finger into the water, it felt.. cool, but also cold since.. it's night, I mean.. of course! The moon was shining the ocean, making Fan's eyes bigger about how shiny it was.. he heard some footsteps, coming to the spot where he was. Fan looked around and saw Balloon standing, I mean the spot where Fan is sitting right now is technically Balloon's spot, Balloon was the first one to find this comfortable spot.. where Nickel and Balloon would make sandcastles, and the ocean that reminded Balloon of.. suitcase.

Fan realized of where's he is right now, but Balloon didn't mind and just sat next to him.

"Hello.. I guess..?" Balloon said while waving at Fan. "Oh, uh, yeah.. heya.. Balloon" Fan said back at the salmon boy, both of the boys were a shade of red. "I don't .. think we've interacted before.." Balloon admitted, he stared at Fan. "Really? Well.. I'm not.. usually the type of person to talk to everyone.. I'm.. a bit awkward, y'know?" Fan said to Balloon while facing him. "Hehe, well.. I'm also awkward at people, much more awkward when uh.. they knew about MY past.." Balloon replied to the Fan while scratching the back of his head.

"Anyways, why are you here at this spot anyway? Your normally where Test Tube is.." Balloon asked to the blogger while looking at him with curious eyes and raising a bit if his eyebrow. "Oh well.. because of the ocean! I mean, it's so.. shiny! And sparkly! But, I never.. got an one experience with it.." Fan answered at the Salmon boy's question.

"Well.. I did, but not actually.. my whole body floats! And uhh.. due to my lightness it technically makes me.. walk on water.." Balloon said to the blogger, while Fan thought "woah, were same light and even the both red! I mean he is the salmon red and I'm!.. red." ... silence fell to the both, while the silence was happening, Balloon thought.. "he never got one experience.. maybe.. I can make a bond with him, yes!" Balloon cracked a smile and stared at Fan.. Fan looked back with curiousity.. why is he staring at me like that..? "What.. why are you staring me like that..?" Fan asked to the balloon while Balloon immediately realized of how dumb he looks like! "Well.. I just had an idea- uh- well.. it's technically- uhh.." Balloon stuttered he had no idea how to show his idea with no embarrassment, the conversation on his head went way more smoothly..

"Well go on.." Fan let Balloon continue to his little failed sentence, Balloon gulped and said "You've never got an experience of t-the ocean right..? Well, you can go to my back! And I'll just walk on.. water.. I guess ...?" Balloon said with a nervous smile, his social game needs to be fixed! But.. it won't be strong without actually socialising to someone, that's other than one person!

Fan thought for a while and smiled at the idea. "Sure let's go!" Fan stood up and shaked the sand out of his body. "Oh well.. that's cool! Uhh.. hop in.." Balloon said to Fan and let him to his back, as Fan was on his back balloon just stepped on the water of the ocean.

As balloon walked to the water, Fan was light, as Fan's legs was at Balloon's shoulders, Balloon softly touches Fan's legs so he would be in safety, Balloon was.. uhh.. standing on water.. balloon logic.

Balloon was walking to the water, but making Fan closer to the water, but not that close so he would turn soggy because.. well.. made out of paper.. Fan was fascinated by the water, he took his hand out to feel the water, it was soo.. calming, soothing and cool.. Fan sofly smiled, he could be likes these forever.. Balloon in the other hand was smiling because of Fan..

Time passes by, those two was playing with water, Balloon covering Fan whenever water splashed, Fan found it amousing of how Balloon cares about him..

It was now night, Balloon walked back up to the sand with Fan on his back, he gently put Fan on the sand as Balloon sat next to him..

Both of them looked at each other and giggled and looked at different ways each other, Fan was rubbing his arm while Balloon was scratching the back of his head.

"Thank you.." Fan thanked Balloon. "No thank you.." Balloon declined Fan's compliment, he wasn't sure if Fan meant it, he must be joking..

"No just.. accept it, your cool.. this is definitely going to my blog!" Fan said with glee and somehow got his phone randomly, I mean.. his phone IS waterproof. "Oh.. hehe, thanks so much.." Balloon blushed a bit while looking at the sand, he saw Fan wrote 'F + B spot!' on the sand, it made Balloon smiled widely when he saw that as his blush goes darker..

But this reminds this of him.. *suitcase.*

_______________________________________

963 words!

Also I was listening to mitski while writing this lmao, she's so relatable ⁉️