> Distractions. :Bombloon

Bombloon,, cause,, Bombloon,,

Also it's still baking type oneshot,, also I just ate the cookies my auntie baked and I realized

… it was oatmeal raisin cookies…

Balloon is allowed in the hotel cause Bomb spammed request at OJ /j

Or just snaked in.

Anyways!!! ^.^

________________________________________

.

.

Bomb and Balloon was in the kitchen.

Balloon and Bomb was just baking, they saw the baking activity as fun and maybe even bonding activity, both of them found it cute.

Bomb just keep teaching Balloon the difference between Flour and Flowers, still not achieved though.. but, their making process..

Balloon just added some additional ingredients at the cookies for it to give life at the flavour, Bomb found it cute when Balloon tries to concentrate, one of Balloon’s eyes closed, one os his eyes is staring closely at the cookie, his tounge out, you could tell his trying hard to make it perfect.

Bomb helps Balloon also make the cookies, Bomb helped Balloon with the simple safety instruction, Balloon also helped Bomb.

Balloon added the strawberry flavour while Bomb added the raspberries, there were other additionals like.. mango, matcha and uhh more.

“Oh, uhh Bomb.. sorry for this but, I need to attend to Mephone 4’s announcement meeting.. stuff..? Just.. uhh, I just wanna let you know.. please don't burn the cookies..” Balloon informed Bomb, Bomb nodded as he just stared at Balloon for a while

“T-t–t-thats f-f-fine! I'll w-watch the c-c–ookies!” Bomb said, letting Balloon place his trust on Bomb, plus he striked in a pose after he said that, Balloon just giggled at that.. Balloon just found it cute.

“Alright…” Balloon said as he took his notepad before leaving “Oh! Well, I'll come back of course..” Balloon walked but Bomb frowned, he was missing something.

“W-w-wait! … A.. k-kiss..?” Bomb asked, blushing a bit. Balloon just blushed at that request, he walked back at Bomb and placed a little kiss on the cheek.

Balloon waved bye to Bomb as Bomb waves back, Balloon left the kitchen and of course, the hotel itself.

Bomb’s little smile slowly faded, Balloon was the only one he remembered at the kitchen..

Bomb felt lonely, nobody was with him now.

Maybe he could hear the conversations around him to feel like his not alone..? Yeah.. maybe..

Bomb closed his eyes and just listened at the conversations so he wouldn't feel lonely, he have people around him, why would he feel lonely?

‘ When Fishes learn History, they call it FISHTORY! ‘ kneeslap.

‘ Cheesy, you have the same IQ of a Fish. ‘

‘ Oh. ‘

Okay, Bomb just thinks.. maybe he shouldn't.

It took some time, he was just.. thinking Balloon and sometimes even doing things with Balloon.

He just sighed and looked around until he smelled smoke and saw smoke! He realized what was that and panicked, he took his mittens and wore it quickly, he quickly ran to the oven and opened it and took out the burn cookies, he placed it at the table.

He looked at the cookies with disgust and shame.

Even the cookies still have smoke.

He heard some footsteps behind him.

                               . . . .

“Hey Bomb-” Balloon greeted with a smile, but he noticed the cookies, all burned.

“H-hehe.. s-s–sorry..” Bomb apologized while Balloon just giggled slightly and placed his hand at Bomb’s shoulder.

“It's alright, everyone make mistakes!” Balloon comforted Bomb because of the burnt cookies.

.

________________________________________

SORRY I’M SUPER LATE I WAS SUPER BUSYYYY PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEE

Thx for the request Criswasheree :3

591 words.. not that much..