> Baking! :Cheesebombloon

Cheesebombloon…. Cheesebombloon…. 😋

This is a lil silly one!!

I wonder what's the ship name though, like…

I was supposed to make a Trophy x Balloon, Tissues x Balloon, Cheesy x Balloon, Bomb x Balloon but writes block said no, but it's only short I've finished in those oneshots… I'm not even halfway done..

Anyways,, enjoy!! ^.^

________________________________________

.

.

Cheesy requested Bomb and Balloon to bake with him because he didn't want to do it alone at baking, plus it might as well turn broken cookies.. burnt cookies, looking like an ogre cookies and more.

The three of them was in the kitchen with the ingredients prepared, Bomb had to place the image of the flower at the flour so Balloon wouldn't get their minds asking questions back and forth.

Bomb was just mixing the ingredients we'll just for the cookies, while Cheesy was designing, while Balloon was talking the cookies out of the oven.

The three of them took some time to make the cookies done..

                        .  .  .  .  .

They were done with the cookies, they placed it on the table and.. looked.. at the cookies…

They weren't suprised, NONE OF THEM KNEW HOW TO BAKE.

So.. the cookies, uhh.. ended up.. being bad..

“Well, look on the bright side! It's still edible!-” -Balloon

“I-i-i d-d-dont t-think so..” -Bomb

“Huh.. poison cookies…” -Cheesy

________________________________________

.

.

The sillies :3

This was just made for fun! ^.^

Toodles!!