> II au. "Faded."

An au where Suitcase forgets Balloon from all the years has passed :)

-
-

And yes, angst. Cause, I write angst everytime when I eat something :D

-
________________________________________

-

Mephone declared he didn't wanted S3 to ended so he ended up an idea of S3 final contestants meeting the S2 final contestants to make, Mephone hated the S2 feelings that crawled up into him especially knowing the one who broke his life knew this place. This. Very. Own. Place.

(lol relatable :3)

But Mephone just decided that he should do in some, safe place so in the inanimate island he changed the spots. The S2 final and S3 final contestants followed Mephone, although Balloon has been staring at Suitcase for long.

Balloon wanted to talk to Suitcase after from all this years, years of not talking.. I mean, the springy.. incident.. the day he realized how much he hated when he felt like he’ll lose something he adored and loved a ton. She, she.. she.

Balloon and Nickel were on good terms although, Nickel is eliminated if he was here he’ll most likely talk to Baseball and talk of how our relationship is going, but it's just-.. I can't describe it.

While they had some free time before some Mephone announcement stuff stuff, Balloon walked next to Suitcase being happy to see her again. Although Suitcase just gave him a confused look and just squinted her eyes and went it back to normal, she have new friends now.

Balloon noticed she was actually hanging out with her friends, Balloon turned nervous.. what if he was interrupting them?! What if Suitcase dumped him for them?!

Balloon fidgeted his fingers as he began to open his mouth to greet, his old friend from the other side. “Heya Kasey..” Balloon greeted Suitcase with a smile but Suitcase just stared at him and just replied with. “Oh, who are you supposed to be?” Suitcase just smiled while Balloon turned confused and sad, what does she mean..?

“I-im Balloon.. you don't remember?” Balloon asked trying to make Suitcase dig deep down in her memories for him to be remembered, is he that forgettable? Was he that pathetic? “S-suitcase..? Are you.. there?” Balloon tried to make sure, she said she'll never forget him, why was she acting like this?!

“Oh, I know it's rude to not introduce myself.. my names Suitcase, but hey! How did you got my name?” Suitcase just smiled, no thoughts.. Balloon just trembled and looked at her, his shaking began to be heavy, his hand no longer can be raised, his legs stick at the same position, his face shocked and sweating.. his pupils turned smaller and shaked in ever second.

“Oh.. it's just.. you look.. familiar.” Balloon said while looking away at Suitcase, he knew that was Suitcase, but Suitcase didn't seem to know that was Balloon.

“Familiar? There's more people like me? Cool!” Suitcase just said with happiness while Balloon was the opposite.. “yeah.. there are.. they were my friend also..” Balloon said looking at Suitcase, trying to hint her that he was talking about her!

But nothing changed as Suitcase just chuckles. “Well, if their free, I wanna talk to them!” Suitcase just replied and looked around and walked away with her new friends.

Balloon was standing there, he wasn't expecting this. He didn't wanted this. He hated this.

-

________________________________________

Bleh :b ,,

Sorry for this being short and my latest also being short, I promise I'll change myself, I'm sorry bout this!! :1

583 words.