> Not my II hc. "Left out."

Meow.

Test Tube & OJ & Balloon are like.. cousins!!

If you don't know or just question yourself
“That's random” well.. that wouldn't be random if you read ShyArtisticPerson works!! I loev the stories :’3

It's a headcannon ^.^

Family angst,,
(this reminds me my relatives is coming to my home this new year.. dang it 💔💔)

Mmh.. small suicide thoughts & planning 🔥🔥

Anyways!! ^_^

______________________________________________

OJ was doing his paperworks peacefully because he had to, for the sake of his hotel. Because people always use his hotel for illegal purposes like, cause a crime scene and more! And sometimes people who live at hotel OJ turn their own room into some villian secret hide out, or even use it to lure preys.. or maybe be the preys! Or maybe even lure the predators!!

So of course, as the owner of the hotel, he have to take the responsibility, no matter what it costs.

There was a knock at OJ’s room, OJ looked at the door, he thought Paper was coming to visit, after all.. Paper is his partner at this work.

“Come in!” OJ shouted, he goes back doing his paperworks.

The door opened gently..

“Hey OJ.” A voice said that is clearly not Paper’s voice, this made OJ curious who is it, he looked who was standing at the door.

“Oh.. hey Test Tube..” OJ greeted Test Tube, although Test Tube just waved at him.

“What do you need?” OJ asks, it's obvious that Test Tube came here for a reason, she didn't even greeted OJ with a ‘hey’ ‘hi’ ‘hello’!

“It's just.. our.. y’know.. cousin?” Test Tube answered OJ’s question but with another question, trying to make OJ take the hint or maybe get the whole answer.

“Uh.. yeah..” OJ said following with a frustrated sigh. “What did he do..?” OJ asked Test Tube, Test Tube looked around and gulped.

“Well.. he’s been rotting in his room..” Test Tube answered at OJ’s question, this made OJ raise his eyebrow. “And what's wrong? I've been rotting in this paperworks also!” OJ said, Test Tube found insulting.

“No! I meant in literal ROTTING! plus, don't compare Jay!” Test Tube said to OJ as she crossed her arms, OJ just stared at Test Tube and sighed. “What do you mean.. ‘Literal rotting’? Also ‘Jay’ means dumb, y’know?” OJ asked Test Tube.

“Well.. golly gee! You don't know that.. Latex Balloons can get mold? And be literal rotting, and that's what just happened to Balloon!! And yeah I know that Jay means dumb OJ, I mean look who you're talking to!” Test Tube replied OJ, this made OJ stop doing his paperworks and stand up from his seat, he walked to Test Tube, as Test Tube looks at OJ.

“Alright, bring me where he is..” OJ said, Test Tube nodded.

The both of them was walking through hallways and such, until they were at the medic room.. the hotel has a medic room because, well.. for safety.

As they were walking at the medic room, both of them saw Balloon laying down at one of the bed of the medic room.

Balloon had molds inside of him, and some molds outside of him, this made him hard to breath or even move at this point!
He had one of his eyes closed, he can't even open it without some stinging pain.
(why did I think of monokuma saying ‘a body has been discovered’ from danganronpa..)