- woohoo!1!!!

Wait I actually have an insane idea for an au but it's balloon focused cause, of course.
If it doesn't have balloon it isn't me.

Anyways!1!!1 I'll be telling my idea ^_^

And yes, Spring!Balloon villian go brr

Spring!Balloon actually looked like Balloon as Springy commands Spring!Balloon to take place of Balloon aka replacing Spring!Balloon to Balloon's place, and of course Spring!Balloon agrees to take place of Balloon's place. But spring!balloon  noticed that Balloon was slowly getting liked by people which Spring!Balloon took as a note, as Spring!Balloon stalks Balloon and uh yeah, as Spring!Balloon saw the perfect time when Balloon went to the bathroom Spring!Balloon immediately comes out of the shadow and made Balloon pass out and now making Spring!Balloon take place of Balloon. Spring!Balloon now takes place of Balloon and people didn't even saw some changes but one person saw and knew it wasn't Balloon which is Nickel, Nickel goes to a private room with Spring!Balloon and Nickel asks questions to Spring!Balloon and that one question made it very obvious as Spring!Balloon immediately said that they were friends at season 2 which made Nickel yell at Spring!Balloon like your not balloon and blah blah. Spring!Balloon didn't liked it and kidnaps Nickel and when Nickel woke up he was next to Balloon who was also kidnapped.

But uh yeah more stuff. It's suuuuuuper long.
And when it's super long, it's gonna take a ton of motivation. I barely even have motivation.

But guess what, if you guys think I should write this, I would write this :3

The plot is just Spring!Balloon taking place of Balloon and Balloon tries to take his place back, but will he?? I don't know :]