> II au. "A New Red path." pt.2

Part 2!! Yah!! Uhhh… this still sucks…

But eh,,

Also my mom just fed me burnt food

________________________________________

While Knife was walking around, having nothing to do, he suddenly saw Lightbulb at the calm down corner.

Knife stared at Lightbulb, he giggled loudly, Lightbulb heard the giggle and turned around to see Knife.

“ And.. what are YOU doing right now? “ Knife asked Lightbulb, as Lightbulb just stared at Knife for a while, she cleared her throat.

“ Oh! Just nothing! Uhh.. just revisiting! “ Lightbulb said with a big smile, Knife looked at her, he raised his eyebrow.

“ And why are you smiling? “ Knife asked out of nowhere and suddenly Lightbulb stopped smoking for a while, as she stared at Knife.

“ Because I'm happy! Of course, I am the source of light! :D “ Lightbulb said with a big smile, as she lighted up herself. Knife stared at her, his eyes staring intensely.

“ Okay, just keep lying to yourself! “ Knife said to Lightbulb, as he walked away, Lightbulb got shocked he just said that. His words suddenly clouded up her thought, but she instantly thought ‘Theres no way I'm lying! He- he doesn't even know me that much!’

But when Knife wasn't there now, Lightbulb looked at the calm down corner again, staring at it.

. . .

Baseball and suitcase was just sitting by docks, after that conversation they fell silent. Suitcase was more focused to the blue flower than Baseball, while baseball was rethinking about the past. They were both silent, until baseball realized it must have been awkward. So he slowly stood up, suitcase noticed as she looked at Baseball.

“ Where are you going? “ Suitcase asked to baseball, completely confused as baseball stared at suitcase and cleared his throat.

“ I– uh.. I wanna check on the others.. “ baseball said, but somehow he's also sweating but he turned around just for suitcase to not see his face.

Suitcase stared at baseball and sighed.

“ Alright then.. just make sure to come back here again.. i–.. I don't.. wanna be alone.. “ suitcase said to baseball, baseball made a small smile.

“ Yeah, don't worry I'll do! “ Baseball said to Suitcase, as he walked off, walking to somewhere.

Now that baseball wasn't here, suitcase looked at her blue flower.

. . .

Baseball was walking around the island, in reality he isn't actually going to check on others. He’s just gonna go to the place, the place where he last saw his best friend.

While he was walking, he heard a noise, a loud noise.

That caught baseball’s attention, as he looked around to see where the noise came from, he looked around the place, but while he was looking around, he noticed he accidentally stepped into something wet. He looked at his feet and made a disgusted face and noise “ ew “ baseball muttered, until baseball looked at the water. Wondering what kind of water was that, he began to search more farther.
He checked more places, until he heard a loud beep noise next to him, he hurriedly went behind one of the trees. As he peaked where the noise came from, until he saw.. “ me..Mephone..? “ Baseball silently muttered, baseball looked up and down at the Mephone, until he saw the limbs. The limbs aren't Mephone’s limbs, that's not how it looks like. The more noticeable thing is the red light that glows, baseball was thinking who was it if it isn't Mephone. “ .. i-is it.. mephone4s… “ baseball silently muttered once again, as he looked at the Mephone more and more intensely. Until he accidentally tripped, and a loud thud was heard.