> Inspired. :Paintloon

Paintloon Yayaya!!

Also.. Balloon angst cause it ain't a Balloon x someone one shot without angst,, angst is the spice!!!

It's starting to concern me how does Balloon pull so many people.. but eh, pulled them for being a loner 🔥🔥‼️‼️💪💪

Also S2 !! Cause … cause yeah …

SH mentioned,, cause like.. I miss my box cutter.. 😿🔥🔥

________________________________________

.

.

Balloon was sitting against a tree.

Balloon wanted to try something new but he was scared for people to throw insults to him whenever he tried something, people always find their way to be negative when it comes for Balloon.

Balloon stares at his notepad, he always have a notepad but was just scared to show it, he writes poems and sometimes even put scripts there on how he's gonna apologize to people he hurt.

Balloon felt like his poems were just a waste, one time somebody saw his poem that somebody just made fun of Balloon for making poems, he got made fun from being himself.. he find it normal now.

Balloon didn't have motivation to do anything, even write or doodle. He could make a poem of the feeling of boredness? No, not even one idea was popping to his little mind.. maybe even draw? No.. he can't even bring himself into that.. everytime he draws it looks like garbage.

Even he knew himself that, no need to reminder, he always thought everything he does or will do is just fail or will be fail. When he's supposed to do something he'd never done before, all his first thoughts or expectations are ‘it'll turn out bad!’ ‘its gonna be the worst!’ ‘nobody would like the result!’.

Balloon left his notepad where his doodles open without knowing as he just slept out from exhaustion, his been sleeping to escape the cruel reality, something he’ll never accept.

Balloon also found his place comforting, not crowded.. peaceful.. no chaos.. no distractions..

Balloon loved the spot, he loved it a ton..

Balloon was slightly snoring while taking a nap his mouth slightly agape, sometimes he wakes up next to a spiky bush because somebody wanted to prank them..

-

Painty was close to burn the whole forest because the place they were around was loud! Crazy! Annoying!! A ton of distractions!! It's just.m too much!

They stormed off as they look for a comforting place, until they saw a long and big tree, they sat against the tree.. although.. without knowing Balloon is just sleeping at the other side..

Painty was about to sigh.. UNTIL they heard some snores, they were confused and concerned of where the soft snores were coming from..

Painty turned around the tree just to see Balloon taking a nap, Painty didn't expect for it being Balloon..

But if Painty isn't gonna lie, Balloon looked amazing to paint now! The light! The atmosphere! The colors mixed!! I mean.. Balloon’s color is just part of the complimentary colors which is the cousin of color theory..

Painty looked at Balloon for a few minutes, they couldn't get their eyes out of him..

But they feel bad seeing the individual markings on his arm, some of it aren’t even old..

Painty just feel like a hole on their heart appeared, they noticed they were holding a notepad and it wasn't even close.. Painty just went closer to Balloon and saw his notepad having doodles, if Paintbrush can't lie they have to say the doodles looked cute and adorable, I guess they know what art style does Balloon have.

Painty was busy looking at the doodles that they didn't know Balloon was slowly waking because he felt someone was next to him, Paintbrush didn't even knew that their hands were touching his hand..

Balloon made some small whimpers and woke up, seeing Paintbrush next to him.. wait, WAIT!!

This made Balloon blush a bit, hmm probably because one time he was painting for fun, he kept getting made fun of and Paintbrush defended him for being a beginner artist… and the way Painty can stand up? And the way they look like?... jeez…

Painty wanted to look at Balloon until they realized Balloon was awake making them go surprised!

Now that Balloon’s eyes met Painty’s eyes, both of them stared for a while, memorizing their own looks..

Until both of them realized they were looking at each other, Balloon doesn't like staring at people for long so he looked away, Paintbrush also looked away …

                      Silence fell to the both

They were silent for 1 minute until Paintbrush cleared their throat and looked at Balloon..

“.. cool drawings, I like how your art style is that adorable and awesome and simple at the same time.. “

This made Balloon blush, he didn't realized of how much he needed a compliment, how much he needed of someone loving him.

“ T-thanks.. your one of my inspiration.. “ Balloon thanked, he wasn't sure if Painty is being honest or just lying, but he wouldn't be surprised if they were lying the whole time.

“Oh? Really? That's.. good! I never knew I would be one of someone's inspiration!!” Paintbrush said slightly blushing and twirling their hair a bit.

“Just a question … why are you here anyway?” Balloon asked Paintbrush, Paintbrush just remembered why..

“Well, I was.. uhh, feeling angry and rage! So, I wanted to chill out, y’know.. I was chilling at the other side of the tree! But I heard some snores-” Paintbrush explained but Balloon cut them off.

“I-im sorry! I- I didn't know I was that loud to break your chilling time!! I don't know how to stay quiet o-or not to be try annoying- I'm sorry! I can find a new space-”
Balloon said but Paintbrush just cut him off, of what he said just made Paintbrush realized of how messed up his mental health.

“Don't worry it's fine, Balloon.. well uh, I heard you were trying to change yourself like.. a new you?”

“Yeah.. I've been trying to change myself, I don't wanna be seen as my old self..”

“ Look, I know how that feels, I'm non-binary myself.. I changed myself because I know myself I'm non-binary, and my past self who haven't transitioned.. well.. I don't wanna remember that also, but look my point is..

You've change yourself a ton, change people of what you want to be seen as.. I know it may be hard but I believe you can do it! On of how you brave you are, it's just awesome! Of how your open to people.. I like that, I found it awesome..”

After Balloon heard, he just.. broke down to tears, Paintbrush just tapped his back.. Paintbrush hugged Balloon, they knew how much he needed that.

“Thanks… *sniff*”

“ Your welcome Balloon… “

________________________________________

1136 words!

Thanks for requesting ShyArtisticPerson!! Again.. :3

Sorry for being late!! I'm not allowed to use my phone until 2:00 because of my mother, she thinks the phone is the problem.. so yeah..

Toodles!! ^_°