> Will you be-.. nevermind. :Trophloon.

Trophloon!!   Woohoo!! Woohoo!! Woohoo!! (Trophloon shippers not being fed for 6 years lol)

Request by : ShyArtisticPerson

Anduhhyeahh,,uhh..idk what to add also angst to fluff..buuut!! One of the balloon ship will have full angst! If that even..uhh..make sense…well look I'm just braindead Im such a braindead that even my mom confirmed it lol  🦅 I kinda sound dry

I know valentine's ain't today, but, I guess you could say uhh early packaging of valentine's theme oneshot! Well, kinda being honest, why is it called an oneshot..

Anyways onto the uhh.. uhh.. uhhhhhhh.. story ig

God damnit why's there a lot of space at my intros ☹️ also Balloon is in the hotel cause yes bcs the hotel is a good start for fanfics and yes people trust him now, but not all but uh yeah

________________________________________

Balloon was excited, he knew valentine's isn't what today it is, it's just an ordinary day of February but it's just, his getting ready for his first valentine! Of course, he would be very happy for his first valentine for being alone at 10 years and being hates for 11 years! So it's a rare opportunity! But, if Balloon is being honest he’s not into kinda into romance.. but, hey! The feeling of being loved excites him…

He looks at the picture, the picture of the one he decided to pair up for upcoming valentines!

His eyes that he can stare for so long… his voice that he can hear on loop… everything about him calms Balloon down… it's.. it's…

Cheesy.

I know it sounds silly for a poet to find interest on a comedian, but it just-... Even Balloon can't explain.

Balloon looked at the rose placed on his desk, a love letter next to it. His love letter was a poem, a poem of romance. But yet again, he’s not into romance that much so it's kinda hard for him to make the poem based of romance, buts it's kinda a nice thought of being loved by someone.

He placed the rose (not touching the thorns) and taped it into the love letter, he was excited of what this day would give to him.

But he’s kinda nervous.. what if he messes up? What if he gets laughed instead? What if this changes everything? What if this is the cause of why this will get worse?!

There was so much possibilities he could think of, it's like looking at the sky, seeing so many stars, staring at all of the stars and thinking.. what if one of the stars turns into a meteorite? I mean.. who knows?!

But, all he can do is.. just-.. wait, what if he can just don't do it? … Maybe he shouldn't, but he has it ready! Many! … He can't just ditch it-! … Then there's no option but to do it, he can't run away from his own problems.

He grabbed the letter and hid it somewhere on him.

He gets out of the room, acting like he didn't used so many hours to ready to make someone his valentine!

Balloon goes to the different rooms, one by one, to check where Cheesy is, his too embarrassed to ask someone where Cheesy is.. it'll be too obvious then! So he decides to check for more rooms.

Balloon was also getting ready while finding, to make sure he doesn't spill random words, or even stutter while talking! Or maybe even be so shaky, so sweaty! Or both! He can't let that happen.

He can't lose everything he has now!

He goes to the kitchen and there's where he saw

Cheesy.