> II au. "A New ??? path." pt.3

PARTRT 3!!!!! sorry thisucs sucksass uhhhhh…

I ate a lollipop today, yum yam yum yam,, it was lime flavoured (I'm sorry limey from BURNER,,)

Errr yah!! Uhh,, leave a like and subscribe and these channel guysesi!!! Okay that was just a joke pelals

Thanks for my angst playlist giving me ideas 😋😋(except for the Spotify ads, I hate Spotify ads I hope they die)

Which that reminds me…

——— !! Someone will die here !! ————
—— and Steve cobs does something uhh,, horrifying.. sooo uhh… yah..

Hehe, aren't I so nice? :3

________________________________________

It was this year, the year of Steve Cob's plan finally happening.

But aside from that, MephoneX the new host for the show. MephoneX, Steve cobs and the final 4 has been at the flying ship. MephoneX said today is such a special day, the final 4 was excited, thrilled to know what would happen. They must work hard to get the gift, or else.

MephoneX was standing Infront of the final 4, but the final 4 looked like different people now.

“ Oh Steve cobs would love these.. “ MephoneX said, randomly clapping for the final 4.

Lightbulb crossed her arms and cleared her throat, as MephoneX realized.

“ Yeah yeah.. no need to remind me… my mind is capable of having a good memory, that's why Steve Cobs prefers me, and sees me as their favourite. “ MephoneX said, flexing of their own role. Knife grunted, baseball coughed.

“ Soo.. when's the gift coming? I can't wait for much longer! “ Lightbulb said, she looked excited, but her eyes doesn't spark like it used to.

“ What is the gift? “ Suitcase asked, her one stripe had the blue flower glued on it, at the top.

“ Oh, it's a surprise.. you guys would love it, absolutely I know it.. I'm not lying. “ MephoneX said to the final 4, while MephoneX was ranting on how improved their memory was, MephoneX made a loud beep.

“ Steve Cobs is calling me. I must leave. “ MephoneX said, slowly walking away from the final 4, and walking to Steve Cobs office room.

While MephoneX was walking away, the final 4 looked at each other, they barely even recognize themselves.

Armless objects had prothestic arms now.

Lightbulb liked painting in her free time, she's still learning, she somehow learned how to paint all of the sudden, all she said was ‘got tricks from a painter!’ but she never said who was the painter.

Baseball who now uses sarcasm sometimes, some people were shocked on his sarcasm takes, but all baseball said ‘its none of your business’ but no one ever knew why he does it.

Suitcase liked the color blue, blue flowers, and she liked doing poetry and loved poems. MephoneX sometimes would give her a book full of poems, she loved it, she cherished it, no one ever knew why she liked poems all she said ‘i got it from the best poet!’ but no one ever knew who was the person she was referring as ‘the best poet.’

Knife would play games in his free time, he plays the game much more longer than the others, he has good skills at games, no one ever knew how he got the skills. Or sometimes he would write in a diary, no one ever knew why, all he said was ‘it’s nothing, just hobbies.’

“ Does anybody want sandwiches today? “ Lightbulb asked to the group, all agreed.

“ Yeah, but I prefer without salmon. “ Suitcase said to lightbulb, lightbulb made a thumbs up.