> Poem. :Balloon short.

Balloon was being lonely, sitting at the pain grass field all alone. The loneliness gave time for him to think, his mind began to make him think of his own life.

He looked at his notepad, one fulls of poems of his emotions.

Balloon took the notepad and began to open it, seeing the poems he made months ago.

"Your hand is cold and mines warm, one day our hands will meet one each other as my warmness will cure your coldness but in effect everytime you feel something warm, I'll be clouded in your mind as you only think of me."

"I may be a puppeteer at people's eyes, strings at my hands and face but look more further the strings aren't mine, as it connects to you."

"Cover my face with your hands as you cover my mind with lies, the only thing you'll see at me is a duplicate of things you wished, but not my wish."

"The stars shines at the sky when it turns night, as those both are together, the cloud and sun covers together as both of them want the earth. They'll race together to see who's more useful to someone they love, but at the end, it'll turn into something abnormal. Your love had turn me abnormal, it made me feel everything at once."

"I don't have Daddy issues, I have no Mommy issues, I have no family issues, at the end of the day, I'm the issue."

Balloon only stared, the poems always had a way to make him feel like he is staring at a mirror.

The poems reflected so much.

Maybe the poems are the only things he found comforting, it takes some weight off out of his shoulders.

Maybe because the poems are there for him, they may not be people, but at least this made him feel like he is not alone.

______________________________________________

359 words

I know it sucks I made while doing my daily homeworks at the same time :3

Also I just ate pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast.

And I had to walk to school from home cause my parents forgot my existence lol

Toodles!! ^_°