> My Own Room. :OJxFAN

OJ x Fan!! O jay x f an!! O j ay x f a n!! Orange juice x red colored paper!!

This was made for you Chris1sbetterthanyou hehe :3

Off topic.  My mom have abs (4 pack) and I'm scared brah,, (also I'm saying ‘brah’ because of itft)

Also I have the same personality type with Spider Man btw,, I just realized that… I'm litterally spider man /j

________________________________________

OJ was inside of his room, he looked at the papers in his table scattered around, his ballpen’s ink who's close to run out due to how much he used it, his hand using it to support his head who's close to fall at the table due to his sleepy behavior because of the nights he spend just to do his work.

Everything was so stressful for OJ right now as OJ just wanted for his work to just disappear or even answer itself, OJ looked around and seeing the mess.

He groaned, as he looked around his own room.

“ UGH! when will this– “ OJ was trying to speak until it was cut off by a door suddenly banging and after for some bangs the door bursted open, OJ’s attention went fully at the door that was just bursted open for who knows?!

The one who bursted the door open instantly was known as the blogger around the hotel, known as being made out of paper which makes paper confused if their are cousins or no, known as being a red colored paper that can open up.. not his feelings though, but still! That counts! The one that can open up and suddenly flies to the air.. which can be used as an advantage…oh. Let's just ignore that.

“ well.. that took some tries.. “ Fan said as he looked at the door, he isn't that much strong but he did all he can. Fan looked around the door, when he saw OJ his eyes lit up, he immediately went to OJ.

“ Sooo uhh OJ I just wanted- “ Fan tried to say something but it only got cutted off by OJ’s long exhausted groan. “ uuugghh… “ Fan looked at OJ after he groaned, he looked with confusion and concern.

“ Uhh.. OJ.. you good? “ Fan asked to OJ, concerned on why OJ randomly groaned, Fan looked at everywhere his room and at OJ’s face, work, table and more. “ You look tired, not in an offensive way! “ Fan added, Fan looked at OJ as OJ looked at Fan.

“ Well.. what did you come here for? “ OJ asked to Fan, Fan’s face lit up as he remembered what did he came here for, Fan suddenly pulled out a phone out of nowhere. Fan cleared his throat and pulled one finger up, making hand movements as he said.

“ I just wanted an entertainment room! Which is for my new.. uhh well it's called Fan Fantastic Features! It's just.. interviews! Of characte- I meant people! “ Fan answered OJ’s question with happiness, his excitement being visible, he looked like he wanted an entertainment room for so long!
OJ looked at Fan, watching his mouth move, listening to his rambling words, OJ stared at Fan as Fan kept talking and talking more and more.

OJ listened to Fan's voice, until Fan suddenly stopped talking, this made OJ raised his eyebrow in confusion when Fan suddenly stopped rambling. “ Well, since your tired.. mind if I get you a chocolate drink? “ Fan asked to OJ, OJ looked more shock. “ How did you know I like chocolate drinks? “ OJ asked, confused and shocked on how Fan knew. “ Oh silly! I know you more than you know yourself! Also.. those cup of ‘coffees’ of yours are just chocolate drinks. “ Fan said to OJ, OJ sighed and looked at his empty cup of chocolate drink. OJ nodded and said “ Sure, I would like a chocolate drink. “ OJ said with a tired smile, Fan smiled as he walked off the room.

As Fan walked off the room, Fan immediately went kitchen and went to the cabinet that was filled with chocolate cocoa powder, but Fan went to the refrigerator with the chocolate milk. Sometimes OJ pull the chocolate milk and say it's for the cherries when it's actually just for him, that's something Fan only knows.

Fan pulled out the chocolate milk and put some at the cup of OJ, when the chocolate milk was done to fill Fan stopped and closes the chocolate milk, Fan hold the cup of chocolate milk just for OJ as he went to OJ’s room with the hand pulled with a cup of chocolate milk.

Fan went inside of OJ’s room, OJ looked at Fan with his hand full with the cup. Fan walked close next to OJ and placed the cup of chocolate drink, OJ looked at the cup as he slowly picked up the chocolate drink.

“ I–.. thanks.. “ OJ thanked Fan, as Fan gave OJ a thumbs up, OJ noticed the temperature, it was the same temperature that OJ prefers, he smiled at that.

“ So.. can I get my own entertainment room? :) “ Fan asked with an excited smile, OJ almost spilled his drink but managed to not, OJ looked at Fan.. he thought for a while until he sighed.

“ Uhh.. sure..-”

“ YEAH! “

“ If I finish all this paperworks.. “

“ Oh. “

________________________________________

SORRY THIS IS SHORT, I WROTE THIS WHILE FINDING THE VALUE OF X.. (OMGA! XFOHV ref) SO HUSH.

Also I'm gonna do the other request dw ^_^

908 words!!