> Library. : Cheesebombloon

Cheesebombloon .... 💏

----------------------------------------
Narrators POV
There was a library not too far to the Hotel OJ, the library was described to have every books at one! So that's why multiple people loved it! Some people doesn't like it because they think it's for "nerds" (*cough cough* Trophy *cough cough*) and the library was silent and peaceful, whoever made a mess will immediately be banned though, so some people get scared about libraries..

There was a salmon latex balloon sitting in the one corner of the library, he likes some alone time, no chaos, no one insulting to his ears until he gives up and walk way.. this was a perfect place for balloon.. he's reading Edgar Allan Poe's poems, he's a bookworm for Edgar Allan Poe's work.
Until he heard some humming not too far to him, the voice was familiar and he couldn't help but to look who was humming.. and it was.. Cheesy!
Cheesy had been humming without knowing since he has headphones on, wait, headphones are aloud? Eh whatever, he seems to be reading a book full of jokes while silently giggling to himself.. Balloon realized he's been looking at Cheesy for too long and flinched about it and went back to reading, he just realized maybe Cheesy will tell people about him being in a library! People might as well call him a nerd! Oh god..

Balloon gulped to himself and went to a new place to read for, he looked for places, but he saw a free place and decided to sat onto it while grabbing the book. So he thought.. this was peaceful.. Balloon sighs and goes back reading..

After for some time, he was busy reading a book he didn't know Bomb was close to him! Balloon closed the book and looked not too far and see Bomby reading books about flowers.. flours..?.. eh.. Balloon looked so focused at the book, his eyes not moving one bit and his fingers only used for flipping pages, Balloon was staring at Bomb too long, until he realized.. he needs to respects people boundaries! So he stopped looking him and looked around to see some free spots, but whatever he tried, there's no use!

Balloon sighed at defeatness, he just stayed in his seat.. reading the pages all over and all over.. he loved the quotes listed down on this very page..

(Timeskip!!!! :3)

Balloon's eyes felt heavy as he closed his book, he stood up and walked where he originally saw it.. until he heard a voice.

"Heya! Loonie! Whatchu *helium* here?" Cheesy said as he kneeslapped at his joke, making Balloon turn around to see Cheesy smiling with a wide smile.

"Helloo.. cheesy..." Balloon waved at Cheesy, this was awkward.. "but you do know we should be.. not noisy.."Balloon added, making his voice go lower.

"Ohh.. yeah.. righhhtt..." Cheesy realized, making his voice go lower.

"I-" Balloon got cut off by some books falling, he flinched and got scared by the loud sudden noise
"Woah.. that was like a big dump!" Cheesy whisper-shouted, he looked at balloon.

"We should go look.." Balloon suggested as Cheesy nods, they walk down where the noise came from.. to see Bomb knocked down by some books.. both of them felt bad for Bomb, and decided to help him up ..

"Well Bomb looks like your about to *blow* up!" Cheesy joked and kneeslapped.

"W-w-w-w-well it isn't m-m-m-my f-fault it f-f-fell..!!" Bomb said pointing at the fallen books.

"Well.. are you okay..?" Balloon asked to Bomb, he cares for his health of course..

"I-i-i-im fine.." Bomb admitted, cracking a smile a bit.

Balloon noticed he's been with them for a bit too long than he should, he remembered what the others said to him.. only hangout with them for only 3 minutes if it's not for challenges, so Balloon got scared, they might as well start to-

"Well Balloon, look like we saved someone's life!" Cheesy joked as Bomb just stared at him and sighed.

"I-i-i-im n-n-not g-g-g-gonna die e-easily.." Bomb said while looking at Cheesy, but could help to crack a smile.

"Oh well then my apolocheese!" Cheesy joked then kneeslapped, happy that.. their not angry to him for being like this..

"Well.. I'm gonna.. head out.. it's getting late." Balloon looked around and immediately walk away, he sighed..

Bomb and Cheese looked at each other then smiled, then they walked with Balloon..Balloon being on the middle and Bomb at the right then Cheesy being at the left.

"Well Balloon, life's a bit rough! Soo.. how about we hang with each other?" Cheesy made a silly smile to Balloon

"Y-y-y-yeah... w-w-we'll have f-fun!" Bomb added, Balloon thought for a while then decided to answer..

"Sure.. why not.." Balloon answered

Then they like hang out stuff.. yeah.. (please bare with me I've never hang out with someone 🦅💥)

------------------------------------------
That's all! Hope you enjoyed! Also..
845 words!! :3