> A joker for a worker. :Cheesepaper

Paper x Cheesy jumpscare,, ik very random

I think it's called written jokes,, that's awesome!1!2!

I'm just rotting in my bed and bugs and mold keeps visiting me am I actually rotting actually or no

________________________________________

Paper was getting ready for his very important event at his life, something that can make him awake at night, while thinking of it giggling and flapping hands occured, eyes shining everytime someone mentions it.
Paper looked at his tall mirror, he looked at his reflection with a smile, his tooth gap being visible though the smile he made from his excitement, his hands slightly raising up from the feeling of glee, his eyes shining that's visible at the mirror.

Paper looked at his wristwatch, and onto his little bow that was colored blue and yellow, yellow dots at the end, he looked at himself, he looked prepared for the date.

“ I can do this! Just tell this to yourself, I can do this! “ Paper said to himself, trying to cheer himself up, he can't make a mistake on the perfect event for him and the perfect and special person.

He looked at his wristwatch seeing the time, the long hand moved to another tally, Paper smiled as he saw that, he slowly grabbed his purse full of things he needs for the date. Paper looked carefully to see if it's all set, he looked and counted at the stuff he has looking at it all over and all over just to make sure.

Paper smelled at himself as he slowly went through his cabinet and saw the perfect perfume, a perfume that doesn't ruin his paper texture, a perfume that doesn't make him wet, so he smiled more bigger at the perfume and put it inside his purse.

He grabbed the keys and went outside his room as he locked his door, he walked through the hallways of the hotel going through doors to doors, numberplates at the top of the doors, as he stared at the numberplates, looking at the numbers waiting for the door he's waiting to open.

While he was looking at the door he suddenly stopped as he saw the number, he smiled bigger when he saw the numberplate, he looked at the door waiting for it to open, when the door didn't opened he looked at his wristwatch and looked at the clock.

The small hand at the watch finally moved, Paper looked at himself and fixed it a bit, when he was done he looked at the door and took a breath in and breath out.

That's when the door opened, there comes Cheesy who opened it, Cheesy's smile was much more bigger than Paper's smile, his dimples and smile lines visible, his tooth gap and braces visible. His multiple bracelets at his wrist, and his funny tie the tie had a big smile design and a joke written on the back, the color of the tie was yellow and red. He also had a bow tie, it was like Paper's but inverted, cheesy had his notepad with the design on the front of his own sillouhete that was covered in orange.

“ Hey Paper! Are you ready?! “ Cheesy shouted to paper, paper giggled at Cheesy's energy, cheesy realized that he made paper laugh so his smile turned more bigger when he realized that he made him happy, paper stopped giggling but kept smiling as he cleared his throat.

“ Of course silly, I am ready! “ Paper answered to cheesy, cheesy walked out of his room and gave paper a big hug, paper hugged back.

The hug lasted for 1 minute, when they pulled apart from the hug, Cheesy held Paper's hand, paper blushed a bit as he let cheesy lead him onto what place he wanted, cheesy was running with Paper's hand on his own hand, paper was catching up with cheesy but was panting, cheesy was also sweating but he brushed it out.

As they finally went to the lobby and to the door, cheesy wanted no one to know about their date, although half of the hotel did know but just played like they didn't, cheesy opened the door for paper, paper went outside and following with cheesy.

Paper looked at the sky that was filled with glowy stars, as he got distracted with it, cheesy noticed that he was distracted, he knew it was the perfect time to pull up his surprise.

Cheesy looked around and pulled out a random bouquet, no one ever knew how he did that but we shouldn't even ask about that, cheesy saw the spark at Paper's eyes, cheesy saw the details in Paper's angle, the shade, it made Cheesy felt like he saw looking at an angel. Cheesy realized he got distracted with paper, he blushed when he realized that, he nudged at Paper’s shoulder, paper looked at Cheesy as cheesy placed the bouquet at Paper’s face, paper squeeled out of happiness, as he grabbed the bouquet and immediately hugged Cheesy.

Cheesy was trying himself to not explode from happiness, as he hugged back at Paper, paper was slightly brushing Cheesy's back with his fingers and slightly tapped at it as cheesy got the signal and hugged more tighter, but not that tight to crumble up paper, paper smiled more wider.

(Timeskip.)

Cheesy and Paper’s date lasted up 3 hours, they went back to the hotel with such big smiles, Paper's face had some 1 kiss mark at his cheek, as cheesy had 3 kiss marks from his cheek, paper was giggling by Cheesy's jokes, it was obvious paper was trying not to giggle but failed.

“ That was fun! Wasn't it? “ Cheesy asked paper, paper stared at him, Paper's eyes was shining, his blush that went darker. Cheesy saw Paper's sudden change at his face, cheesy immediately blushed as he saw that.

“ Yeah, it was. “ Paper said, as he held Cheesy's hand, cheesy flinched a bit but he looked at his hand holding his hand, Cheesy's eyes went more shinier.

For this night, they both cuddled to each other for this peaceful sleep night after their date.

________________________________________

1044 words!!

I'm gonna do rubow next guys!! Soo uhh yah,, WHEN I GET MY MOTIVATION. yah. ^_^

I just ate mango today......... yum..........