> I'm not in love! : SaltTube

Rarpairs 🔛🔝 also kinda like Salt x Test Tube :3

------------------------------------
Narrators POV
Salt was planning to make OJ fall in love to her! Although she failed 2763 times in exact! But that won't make her stop, she loved OJ and will be doing everything for him! She's so down bad, she's most likely head over heels for him..
Pepper in the other hand had no choice but to support her bestie, of course she isn't a fake friend for Salty Salt! They've been friends for so long, and they'll break the friendship for a MAN?! No way!

Salt was making her way to OJ who's complain table, she doesn't complain in the table, she uses that as an excuse to talk to him! Since Paper is folding the clothes, I mean.. she knew paper would cause she heard him and OJ talk about it and she used a ton of towels everytime she uses the hot tub, ha! The perfect plan!

Salt was close to the complaint table but as she was going to hit her shot, someone took her space! Test Tube in fact, she's the most biggest nerd around here! "I bet she's gonna complain about the.. like stuff to like do nerd stuff" Salt thought, but her thoughts were right. "I mean, who am I like to act soooo surprised!" Salt thought again.

Test Tube was taking too long! She's supposed to be talking to OJ right now, so Salt tapped her on the shoulders. Salt heard Test Tube sigh, as Test Tube turned around, making Salt see her... face.

Sat stared at Test Tube's eyes which was drak green with drak blue and a light green as a highlight, also her having a beauty mark at her mark, her lips that looked kissable to Salt, and the way she has freckles at her cheeks.

Salt just stares at her, but she snapped out of it, like no way! "You complain like.. too long girl!" Salt said, "Well there's no time limit at the complaint table! Sooo, you don't have to act like it like a gollynoster!" Test Tube said back at her, she goes closer to Salt, making Salt stare at her face again..

Salt made a bit blush, but Test Tube thought that she blushed out of anger. "Well golly jee! You don't have to act it like that.." Test Tube said while crossing her arms and looked away.

"Excuse me! Like.. you should be talking..! Uhh.. y-you-" Salt tried to insult to Test Tube but everything was so perfect about her! She have high IQ! A perfect body! A beautiful face! Cool style of clothes! What was there to insult?!

Salt didn't tried to and just walked away but she just kept thinking Test Tube, like the cupid did it on purpose! (I'm the cupid btw 🦅🔥) Salt didn't even chatted at OJ how-.. how .. UGH!

(She's on her room now btw :3)

Salt kept thinking and thinking and just sat at her bed Pepper noticed and sat down next to her looking curious why was Salt reacting like that? She's always so full of joy whenever he sees OJ or even feel OJ is 10 feet away from her! Which is weird but Salt is Salt.. "Girl, like.. what like happened?" Pepper asked clearly thinking why was Salt acting like that.. "There's like Test Tube on the way!" Salt answered at her bff, after she admitted the answer she went non-stop of talking about Test Tube! But.. not insulting her but.. complimenting her? That's odd..

"O.M.G! Like girl, why do you think of Test Tube like that?" Pepper asked while Salt looked like she was having a bi panic "I don't know.. she's like stuck in my mind! Is this like a disease?!" Salt complained, does she need Soap's help?! Oh wait.. not that type of disease.. maybe.. Test Tube's help.. oh..

----------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.

My past self thought when I put my gender at those kind of questions that asks "what's your gender" I thought they were gonna use it to sign me up in military school..

Also 686 words!!!! :3 yeyyyyyyyy!!!
.
.
.
I did this at school don't judge me.. 🚶