> Practice. :Baseloon.

Baseball x Balloon! Baseloon!! :D

I'm not ready to see my fav fanfics turn ‘1 year ago’ it makes me feel old… 💔💔

Also, tomorrow is the day I'll go back to school!! 🆘🆘

Anyways!!

______________________________________________

It was a peaceful day

Since there was no challenges by Mephone4 right now, that just means the contestants gets to have fun! Baseball was just practicing football while there's some free time.

Balloon was just watching Baseball play football, if his being honest he found it amusing of how Baseball play.

When Baseball hit the perfect streak, there was some clapping sound.

It was just Balloon clapping at Baseball’s perfect streak, Baseball just smiled knowing Balloon loved of how he plays.

“Baseball!” Someone called out his name, making Baseball turn around, it was just Nickel.

“Oh, heya chief!” Baseball greeted Nickel

“Oh hey, also don't call me chief.” Nickel said to Baseball

“Oh! haha.. my bad” Baseball apologized

“Ehh, it's alright.. also, it looks like your playing football.. hey, wanna play together?” Nickel asked Baseball, although Baseball thought for a while.

Baseball turned around to Balloon, who's sitting at the time out, he's not supposed to be there but I guess it's a chilling spot for Balloon.
Nickel looked at Baseball and where he's looking and saw Balloon, he scoffed at it.

“Ohh, is it because Balloon is here? Hm?” Nickel said, now staring at Balloon.

“Uh, hey Balloon! Mind if you.. get lost? We want our privacy here!!” Nickel shouted to Balloon, making Balloon get scared and stand up from his seat.

“Sorry Nickel.. and Baseball!” Balloon apologized for the both, then Balloon walked away.

When Balloon was gone, Nickel’s smirk appeared as he looked back at Baseball.

“Well.. since.. that rascal is gone, we can play football in peace! There's no annoying audience who does nothing but remove our privacy!” Nickel said in a happy tone, he really despise Balloon.

“Oh.. uh, yeah! Let's go now I guess” Baseball replied to Nickel.

Soon, both of them were playing football.
There was no  cheering audience.
There was no motivation spark.
Only some play or practice.
No point of it somehow.

Baseball was staring at the seats, zoned out…

Until Nickel shouted at Baseball, making him go back to reality.

“Baseball! What are you thinking..? I've been calling you for.. I don't know I didn't count, but still!” Nickel said to Baseball, making Baseball look around and go back looking at Nickel.

    .   .   .   .   

Only silence were heard, of course Baseball wouldn't want to say that he kinda liked having an audience. And the way that audience he misses actually gives him motivation, the audience that makes him want to be better at football.

“Oh.. uh, nothing..” Baseball secretly lied, although Nickel raised his eyebrow, of course Nickel suspected Baseball.

“Uhh.. okay?? Then, let's just continue playing! I'm close at my 3 win streak!” Nickel replied at Baseball’s lie, he still suspected Baseball but, it's alright.. he could trust Baseball anyways.

The both of them continued to play, but after for some 5 games after, they soon stopped playing.

“Yeah, I could.. get some rest..” Baseball said to Nickel, making him walk away from the court of football, although that ‘rest’ he said wasn't just some normal rest.. in reality, he wanted to see Balloon.

Baseball continued to wander around, trying to find Balloon, until he walked to the forest.. which is creepy but, maybe he will find Balloon here..?

He just wander around the forest, desperate to look for Balloon.

He saw some vines at the tree, some trees being thin, thick or even being a different color from the others..

Some trees being super tall, some being super small, some being just a newborn, and some just being the normal size..

Baseball looked under at where's he's stepping, it seems to have footsteps, of course Baseball followed, it may be Balloon’s footsteps..

The oath somehow being more clear and clear, it seems like someone used to be here..

. . .

He stopped when he saw a big tree Infront of him, he looked around the tree and saw Balloon sitting next to the tree.

Balloon was writing something to a piece of paper, making Baseball tilt his head a bit.

“Hey Balloon..” Baseball greeted, making Balloon flinch a bit by the sudden noise, he looked around until he saw Baseball..

“Hey Baseball… what are you doing here?” Balloon greeted back at Baseball but asked Baseball at the same time, of course.. his supposed to not know where he is.. maybe his footsteps made a clue.

“Oh well.. I just, wanted to see how are you! I just.. wanted to know..” Baseball answered to Balloon’s question, although Baseball stared at Balloon. “Well, I'm supposed to ask that the same to you! What are you doing here?” Baseball asked Balloon.

“Well, I find privacy here.. like how Nickel and you find privacy when no one's around!” Balloon answered.

“Mind if I sit next to you?” Baseball asked, Balloon nodded.

Baseball sat next to Balloon, Baseball looked at Balloon’s peice of paper.

“What are you writing?” Baseball asked to Balloon, Balloon looked at Baseball and looked back at the piece of paper.

“Well, I'm trying out my poetry skills.. still practicing..” Balloon answered to Baseball, Baseball only looked at the poem Balloon wrote.

“Mind if I see it?” Baseball asked, Balloon thought for it for a while and decided he should, he nodded and gave it to Baseball.

Baseball read the poem, it turned out pretty good!

“Woah! This is like.. awesome!” Baseball complimented Balloon, making Balloon blush a bit.

“Thank you..” Balloon thanked Baseball, Baseball leaned more to Balloon, making Balloon blush even more.

“Your welcome!” Baseball said to Balloon.

Who's gonna tell Baseball the poem was supposed to be for him?

______________________________________________

Thx for the request Chris1sbetterthanyou !!

I've never seen someone ship Baseloon!!
Yo guys wassup,, anyways.. school is tomorrow.. 💔💔 I just hope I can survive 🆘🆘

1000 words!! ... Dang it...